What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Leather Jacket Nails :)

Xxx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1372755595.078829.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1372755595.078829.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 485
Ahhh... I can play my "uka" again...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 466
Love these Chika!

I have a client that also plays, but needs something stronger than Shellac. What have you found works that is strong enough?

I've tried both an overlay with BL sculpting gel, and just Shellac with BL smoothing gel underneath. Both are fine for me. If those don't work for her, an overlay of good ol' l&p on short nails should do just fine. :)

I use a combo of the edge of my nail and the pad of my finger tips on the frets so my nails don't take too much damage. Depending on how she plays, she should either have her free edge just flush with her finger tips (see my thumb) or just slightly shorter (how my brothers have theirs because they use their bulbous fingertips on the fret.)

Dry cuticles! Eiww.
Also bloody lash tint all over both hands ;(

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1372773656.452621.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1372773656.452621.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 419
I want everyone to be honest, what's my polish application like? I'm never ever happy with it and take it off after a day or 2! This is an opi manicure on myself x
ba5yje4u.jpg

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

My clients have been obsessed with cheetah print lately. Here are 2 I did today and one from the other day. (Sorry if I've already posted the one picture-cant remember).

I LOVE the pink and purple ones. May have to do those on myself if you don't mind me copying.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Jojo I no this is a random question but I've just bought a load of water decals that I liked but I'm just wondering how long u leave the design in the water for before applying it to the nail? Sorry to be a pain xx

30 secs to a min x

me?
CND Shellac midnight swim, don't cure the second coat.
use stripping brush do vertical stripes with whatever coloours you like and then lightly drag your stripping brush horizontally through the colours , then cure and top coat as usual.

you can do it on a corner and drag it upwards either like this one.

Rinn - When you put another coat over the first uncured coat do you find it wrinkles as it is thicker?

Love these - where did you get your decals?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you!

Good old eBay...

Xxx

30 secs to a min x

That would take ages to do a full set honey, I leave my decals in the water for 15-20 seconds - they slide off very easily :)

Xxx

I have shellac Hollywood with red foils, I must admit I'm not a huge wearer of red but thought I'd have a change x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1372783156.940598.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1372783156.940598.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 398
Here are my nails this week.

Shellac purple purple (2 coats) and 1 coat hotski with glitter on ring finger

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1372783294.992956.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1372783294.992956.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 400
That would take ages to do a full set honey, I leave my decals in the water for 15-20 seconds - they slide off very easily :)

Xxx

Fab thanks geeks xx

Latest posts

Back