What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1378327343.005354.jpg
Thermal nails x
These are starting to turn purple as my hands were getting cold x
Love them , had loads of comments on them x
When warm they go pink x

Wow that beautiful. Where do u get thermail nails from

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1378327892.777487.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1378327778.050951.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1378327778.050951.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 421
Oh god , i feel reluctant to start as i posted a thread on this
Saying i love my thermal nails and people are arguing all over it because o the brand !
But i got this off a client as a present and it is indeed a bluesky product which people are going mad over !

But i understand on fake products etc
But i don't see any harm in this x
It is in fact a great product, it has amazing wear and i would recommend it x
I have had mine on for 2 weeks with no dulling no wear n tear at all only the obvious growth x
Another lady has had hers on for 3 weeks xx

Sorry if i have offended any by my opinion but its what i think xx

Oh god , i feel reluctant to start as i posted a thread on this
Saying i love my thermal nails and people are arguing all over it because o the brand !
But i got this off a client as a present and it is indeed a bluesky product which people are going mad over !

But i understand on fake products etc
But i don't see any harm in this x
It is in fact a great product, it has amazing wear and i would recommend it x
I have had mine on for 2 weeks with no dulling no wear n tear at all only the obvious growth x
Another lady has had hers on for 3 weeks xx

Sorry if i have offended any by my opinion but its what i think xx

But your insurance won't cover it but given the way your speaking its unlikely your insured anyway because if you were, you would understand the risk you are putting yourself and clients at.
If anyone has an allergic reaction to this stuff you are absolutely ruined. Sorry chick but there's a reason we all spend alot of money on professional products and there's a reason this stuff is a few quid off fleabay xxx

But your insurance won't cover it but given the way your speaking its unlikely your insured anyway because if you were, you would understand the risk you are putting yourself and clients at.
If anyone has an allergic reaction to this stuff you are absolutely ruined. Sorry chick but there's a reason we all spend alot of money on professional products and there's a reason this stuff is a few quid off fleabay xxx

I agree. I've spent a lot of money on cnd products and training and its a slap in the face when people are buying cheap, fake products off eBay and saying they are as good as the real thing!

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

CAN WE KEEP THIS THREAD ON TRACK SO IT DOESN'T GET CLOSED!

It's a lot if people's inspiration. Air your graces else wear xx

I've had thermal nails on myself using gel polish, I use Gellux and it was an Orly polish I used to get the effect, have attached a pic, it only turns the polish black when cold there's not a range of colours but I liked it. Got it from capital. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1378328828.625347.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1378328842.254169.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1378328857.620561.jpg

I will add it is designed for use with gel polish, you apply 2 coats before the top coat and it lasted perfectly.

Is that the orly shade shifter ? X
Love it x well done x

Nailspritation from Jessie J I found on Instagram & posted on my Facebook. Got 2 bookings :) ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1378330481.513401.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1378330490.496606.jpg
I think I might have to be sporting the green ones next week xx

Beautiful as always! What colour is the pink my love? X

Thank you :) its You're So Sweet You're Giving Me A Toothache from the Candy Land collection xx

a few recent ones! xx

Attachments

• ashleighs.jpg
    ashleighs.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 456
  • becs.jpg
    becs.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 453
  • dayannas.jpg
    dayannas.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 497
Can anyone tell me where I can find the diamond shape gem in the middle. Keep searching & nothing comes up x
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1378360874.626909.jpg

My new nails. Sculpted enhancements with Gelish & glitter

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1378361702.446526.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1378361702.446526.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 488
My client is a lifelong Harlequins Supporter, and wanted nails to wear to the match on Saturday. This is what I came up with. I used Cityscape for the background colour on the Harlequin, and one of the squares, then Wildfire, Azure Wish and Burnt Romance for the other squares.

Attachments

• IMG_8565.jpg
    IMG_8565.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 478
  • IMG_8562.jpg
    IMG_8562.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 441
Jojo it looks like it's the gel paints set i have (can't remember the name of the brand) but you actually make it from the gel :) then you build up the shape with a clear gel very the top of your colour or use foil on the inhibition layer of your jewel shape, it's amazing

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Mine today, trying to get back into doing acrylics, shellac lobster roll & nail art on top! :) please excuse my slippers! Haha!
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1378385687.341326.jpg

Latest posts

Back