What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im so excited for halloween I have done my nails spooky!!! I know i know its early, i just couldn't resist 🎃👻 ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1381342670.519112.jpg

Was just trying my serene green with foils
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1381348354.797184.jpg

I really have to pull my finger out and practice one stroke - this is so lovely!

You should it as it is an really qiuck (ones you practice lol) way to do a nice nails. xxx

You should it as it is an really qiuck (ones you practice lol) way to do a nice nails. xxx

You know, I had started practicing and I have no idea why I stopped, maybe the lazy bug bit me. I'll have to look up a tutorial to refresh :)

Some from today ... Okaaay maybe it's not wanting to post!

Last edited:
You know, I had started practicing and I have no idea why I stopped, maybe the lazy bug bit me. I'll have to look up a tutorial to refresh :)

Check some of my videos Dorota Palicka xxx

My first ever full set of brisa lite sculpts =) quite pleased but I think they need a little more filing at the sides... Got my models lined up to practice =)

Been doing some think pink range for breast cancer awareness

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 574
CND velocity tips, CND brisa lite sculpting clear gel and CND shellac

IMG_20131009_214034.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 4 using SalonGeek

Shellac asphalt with silver glitter ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1381383724.594664.jpg

Would help if the pictures worked! My first ever full set of brisa lite sculpts =) quite pleased but I think they need a little more filing at the sides... Got my models lined up to practice =) excuse the dry cuticles I haven't oiled yet!
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1381389686.811245.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1381389713.984384.jpg

Mine are still the same as my last post but I did these on a client last night. She found a picture on the Internet and we changed the colours to ones she wanted

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1381393373566.jpg
    1381393373566.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 573
Mine are still the same as my last post but I did these on a client last night. She found a picture on the Internet and we changed the colours to ones she wanted

Love these, is that ice vapor on the silver nails?

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1381396024.422678.jpg

Had a play with my Gelish Neons. I wish I was more artistic/imaginative...pfffff!! Think a nail art course will be next on my hit list lol x

Latest posts

Back