What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had my eye on this similar design for ages but thought the dots would send me crazy, then saw Emily's pic the other day on my news feed and finally plucked up the courage to do them. The hearts just grew and grew, I couldn't stop!

picture.php

Beautiful 💅🎀

4th set of acrylic nails :) can't wait to finish my course x
Sent from my V370 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1391276573358.jpg
    1391276573358.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 578
It might be a faff, but for you Gelish users having trouble with the embossing, if you follow all the steps that the girls have already suggested and still do your design in black or other colour so you can see it and so that it's still raised and then apply some foil adhesive over the design only, cure for 2 mins again then apply the foil, that will work but just means you'll have an extra step to do and a bit longer with your time xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391282122.480785.jpg
It worked girls! You can see a little bit of the black through but thanks for the tips, I'll def try it on real nails soon using the foil adhesive again! Xx

Finally manages to do embossing with gelish! Not perfect but they were on myself so happy with my first rushed try! Although I only did them at 2 this afternoon and noticed a few bits have chipped off?. Do I need to double top coat them !?
6u4a8yde.jpg
unyga5en.jpg
these pics were just after application

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391298189.780167.jpg
These are l&p extension and artistic colour gloss

Today's client chose CND Shellac Tropix with various nail art designs. Proving to be very popular with all my clients at the moment in different colour combinations. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391298613.843373.jpg

Nails I did for my mum before meeting the geeks in Elstree! CND Shellac in Cream Puff with Brisa Lite Sculpting Gel (Pure White) 3D pattern and Gold VIP Status :)

Xxx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391355844.885004.jpg

Nails I did for my mum before meeting the geeks in Elstree! CND Shellac in Cream Puff with Brisa Lite Sculpting Gel (Pure White) 3D pattern and Gold VIP Status :)

Xxx

View attachment 54479

They are absolutely lovely!!! I've only just started using brisa sculpting today and have just finished a set on myself. It took me hours. How on earth do you have that much control over the gel? My white tips were very bumpy and uneven before finishing as I couldn't get the white to go on smoothly.

This is first one of my new set... This is the accent nail :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 512

Latest posts

Back