What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not my best effort as I'm full of cold and my desk light has broken, 😟 but liking the colour!
Shellac Sage Scarf with custom blended Irresistible glitter. 3 scoops Petrol green, 2 scoops Apple.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1395437666.451307.jpg

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek mobile app

I get sick and tired of doing french so seldom take pictures .....but.....Is there anything as lovely as a beautiful, classic French. These are Brisa hard gels

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 667
I'm sporting these, CND Shellac. I think the Husband is improving with the photography.

picture.php

Do you mind sharing a link to this technique it looks amazing, I've found the scrolling one but can't find this one? X

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi Hun I took the technique from this tutorial and adapted it by using various coloured foils gives a great effect x
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9c1rp4Ps9jc

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1395447667.093274.jpg

A small preview of my nails, just squeezed them in tonight before I head off to the biggest heavy horse show of the year in the morning! I Just need to get past the farrier visit before I go tomorrow intact and all will be well! My horses face is from an artist in Sweden who handpainted my horse from my photos. She is awesome x

View attachment 59672

A small preview of my nails, just squeezed them in tonight before I head off to the biggest heavy horse show of the year in the morning! I Just need to get past the farrier visit before I go tomorrow intact and all will be well! My horses face is from an artist in Sweden who handpainted my horse from my photos. She is awesome x

Wow gorgeous!

View attachment 59672

Oh gorgeous!

View attachment 59672

These are gorgeous! x

Thanks everyone. X

Some sample nails I did today :)

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1395501992040.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1395501992040.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 518
Shellac with irresistible neon additives. Love them xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1395502724300.jpg
    1395502724300.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 624
Patchwork gelish nails! Loved doing these 😃ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1395503827.556687.jpg

For ONCE, I've managed to find time to do a half decent attempt on my own nails!! The Zebra neons are a yellow, orange and hot pink fade and the Leopard neons are a yellow, orange and red fade. Let's see how long I can keep these without ruining them with tint, Shellac remover or peeling veggies for Sunday lunch! Lol!

1966881_382744745200766_785019537_n.jpg

Would just like to thank CBotchett on here for my stiletto sculpt, it was her first attempt at this & ii think she has done an amazing job shame ii can't keep it on as its not very practical wit my job :-(
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1395525981.137479.jpg

For ONCE, I've managed to find time to do a half decent attempt on my own nails!! The Zebra neons are a yellow, orange and hot pink fade and the Leopard neons are a yellow, orange and red fade. Let's see how long I can keep these without ruining them with tint, Shellac remover or peeling veggies for Sunday lunch! Lol!

1966881_382744745200766_785019537_n.jpg

How the hell do you managed to do this on YOURSELF?? My work is now where near as good as yours....on clients, let alone on myself!!! You are SO talented :D
X

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

How the hell do you managed to do this on YOURSELF?? My work is now where near as good as yours....on clients, let alone on myself!!! You are SO talented :D
X

Thanks Helen xx
it's patience, balance point positioning and I make sure I've had no caffeine prior! lol

Thanks Helen xx
it's patience, balance point positioning and I make sure I've had no caffeine prior! lol

Lol still wouldnt be able to do it. Your work is an inspiration to me :D x

OPI gelcolour alpine snow with moyou stamping and OPI matte top coatImageUploadedBySalonGeek1395574316.174444.jpg

Lol still my one hand but was just trying out the new Chrome Crystalac in gold UV polish from crystal nails.

Attachments

• Crystalac chrome.jpg
    Crystalac chrome.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 515

Latest posts

Back