What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Iv tried this but my lines always bleed ;-( any tips? Do you apply black to all nails then go in with a striper? xx

Someone said on here the other day to do a full black application , then do the stripes with white and cure then go in with additives which will only stick to the white , and seeing as your lines are always so straight you ll breeze it 😃

Iv tried this but my lines always bleed ;-( any tips? Do you apply black to all nails then go in with a striper? xx

Hay Jo I dipped my brush in desperse then wiped some of the excess of the brush so it's wet but not dripping, some did bleed so I just went over them again. I had trouble with the Blackpool wrinkling, I had to apply it thick enough in one coat to cover colours up. Not sure if it happened more because I flashed cured each finger? Hope that helps x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1395663757.499655.jpg
My nails at the moment, not practical but I couldn't resist the bows!

My nails today Vinylux and irresistible glitter ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1395665951.799189.jpg

Sun is shining and spring is coming........ mine today (Desert Poppy Shellac, Cream Puff flowers with Black Pool centres).

Karaxxx

Attachments

• Me Desert Poppy Cream Puff and Black Pool 24-3-14.jpg
    Me Desert Poppy Cream Puff and Black Pool 24-3-14.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 532
Can you tell me how you get such full coverage with loose glitter when using vinylux?

I dipped my finger in the pot of glitter whilst it was still quite tacky. Painted left hand then dipped the ring finger. Then painted the second hand and dipped the ring finger on that hand. Vinylux dries so fast so you have to be quite quick.

I love your pale blue pearl of ones, what did you use?

Karaxxx
Thank you - they're Studio White with green & blue ombre effect pearlised additives from the Colour Shack, if I remember rightly :)

My natural nails with acrylic overlays & Gelish you glare I glow, arctic freeze & all that glitters is gold

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1395686968845.jpg
    1395686968845.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 469
  • 1395686982204.jpg
    1395686982204.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 453
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1395694003.603220.jpg
Mine today! Going all natural! Simple acrylic overlay on my natural nails and buffed! Going to grow them just strengthening with acrylic! My right hand ain't as good though :(

Emma-Louise @ALittleLuxury

Mine today. Gelish black shadow, tiger blossom & gold glitter accent nail. Excuse my horrible hands, I need to use my solar oil 😬 xxImageUploadedBySalonGeek1395696048.281375.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1395696059.679081.jpg

Frog print today x

Sent from my HTC Desire C using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back