What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My first post on this thread - my New Years Eve nails inspired by the colourful characters I will be spending it with. Shellac Rainbow Rockstar with Konad
RainbowRockstarwithKonad_zpsb1ff9ea6.jpg

Before the Konad (and clean up) reminds me of Rainbow Brite cartoon that was on telly when I was little
RainbowBriteShellac_zps1538e8eb.jpg

Shellac Chuck Taylors
PurpleChuckTaylor_zps21ee8d59.jpg

IMG_0214_zps23a8c348-1_zps55c1f783.jpg

Sorry for the poor quality pics - taken on iphone

These are fantastic. Love them :)
Vicki x

These are my geeky stepdaughters that I did for her today

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1356732127.828480.jpg

Last year we did DC

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1356732152.993573.jpg

Vicki x

Oops, sorry so big !!!
Diane x:)

The bigger photos are better......after all, we are all here because we want to see nice nails.x

My first post on this thread - my New Years Eve nails inspired by the colourful characters I will be spending it with. Shellac Rainbow Rockstar with Konad
RainbowRockstarwithKonad_zpsb1ff9ea6.jpg

Before the Konad (and clean up) reminds me of Rainbow Brite cartoon that was on telly when I was little
RainbowBriteShellac_zps1538e8eb.jpg

Shellac Chuck Taylors
PurpleChuckTaylor_zps21ee8d59.jpg

IMG_0214_zps23a8c348-1_zps55c1f783.jpg

Sorry for the poor quality pics - taken on iphone[/QU

Bare beauty I love your work - you should post your pics more often! Can I ask what Konad image plate you used for the leopard print rainbow nails? Look forward to seeing more of your photos soon x

Not mine but my niece's. Gelish High Voltage.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1356774197.217544.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1356774197.217544.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 347
Bare beauty I love your work - you should post your pics more often! Can I ask what Konad image plate you used for the leopard print rainbow nails? Look forward to seeing more of your photos soon x

You guys are sweet!
It was on image plate m57 it also has a zebra design on it too - I was tossing up which one to go with for the rainbows.

You guys are sweet!
It was on image plate m57 it also has a zebra design on it too - I was tossing up which one to go with for the rainbows.

Thank you - might have to invest in a little Konad! I'm sure the zebra would have looked good too but think you made the right choice as these look great!

Mine ready for New Year's Eve

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1356782791.178287.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1356782791.178287.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 490
These have been on a little while. 1xDecadence and 1xRuby Ritz.

DecadenceRubyRitz.jpg

Purple Purpose with brushed silver on 2 of 5 nails with mixed tone glitter on 2 nails :)

A_LFj5kCEAAZsZb.jpg:large

Wow, love the glitter! X

2e9amavy.jpg

Hot Pop Pink with darkest pink holographic glitter from s2.
yreze3y7.jpg

Rock Royalty and Zillionaire.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back