What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vinylux Hot Pop Pink - It matches my college tunic perfectly :)

Attachments

• IMG_20130501_213720.jpg
    IMG_20130501_213720.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 454
I'm sporting one sculpted square nail to see if I still like the shape on myself. Lol.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1367443804.087023.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1367443804.087023.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 408
and here they are finally finished.. was feeling bored with my almond shape so decided to go back to square for a bit. Wish I didn't now as I really love almond shape on my hands but these will do for now! They are sculpted hard gel with Gelish 'Sugar and spice' and 'waterfield'

Attachments

• 923059_394251357357171_1947954162_n.jpg
    923059_394251357357171_1947954162_n.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 466
Last edited:
How did you find the glitter with the vinylux, did you sprinkle it on or mix? Love the colour and cannot wait for my order to arrive from S2:) x

After I applied 2 coats of color, I applied the top coat to one nail at a time, then lightly pressed glitter on top with a fluffy brush. I did one nail at a time because the top coat set up pretty quickly. Once I was done with all 10, I went back and applied another coat of top coat.

and here they are finally finished.. was feeling bored with my almond shape so decided to go back to square for a bit. Wish I didn't now as I really love almond shape on my hands but these will do for now! They are sculpted hard gel with Gelish 'You're so sweet' and 'waterfield'

Gorgeous & Girly xxx

and here they are finally finished.. was feeling bored with my almond shape so decided to go back to square for a bit. Wish I didn't now as I really love almond shape on my hands but these will do for now! They are sculpted hard gel with Gelish 'You're so sweet' and 'waterfield'

Love the colours but I agree with you, I like the almond shape more lol xx

These are stunning. I love your colour choices xxx

Thank you. I wasn't sure of the colours at first but as soon as I started putting them on the nail I loved them xx

Shannon these are fab!!! You need to do a tutorial with your nails!! I always love the shape of your nails xx

Shannon these are fab!!! You need to do a tutorial with your nails!! I always love the shape of your nails xx

Oh Jojo!!! Everything you do is ridiculously fab too!! Maybe one day I can figure out how to make a video. Lol. Xoxo

shannon & jojo your both equally as fab as each other, I want you to do one of my hands each aha! nothing like the best of both worlds :) x

shannon & jojo your both equally as fab as each other, I want you to do one of my hands each aha! nothing like the best of both worlds :) x

Agree! Lol

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

u7yme5uq.jpg
ygatymyt.jpg
I had a fun night last night!! Xx

that pink is to die for !! I love it !! :D

At the moment I have a normal Cnd red polish on but am going to work so when I get there I am going to do wildfire shellac and the ruby ritz or maybe something glittery or maybe foils will update with a picture when I have done them

these are gorge hun, shape still looks good on you. I always thought ''your so sweet'' was a pale pink, this is a quite vibrant? and have you just put lots of layers of waterfield on your accent finger or have you used loose glitter too?

these are gorge hun, shape still looks good on you. I always thought ''your so sweet'' was a pale pink, this is a quite vibrant? and have you just put lots of layers of waterfield on your accent finger or have you used loose glitter too?

Whoops.. Meant 'sugar and spice'!

And there are 3 thin coats of water field. It has really good coverage in my opinion.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back