What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Photo....blonde xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1369084119.957633.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1369084119.957633.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 569
Bridal nails using Gelicure and Swarovski crystals.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1369090747.428904.jpg

Bridal nails using Gelicure and Swarovski crystals.
View attachment 34979

Beautiful :) How do you get the photograph to sparkle like that? Is that just the crystals or did you use an app? Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Did my training yesterday and this set of acrylics on my sister last night. Not best picture as was one she took but I'm unite happy, took me 2 hours though :(

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1369117745.904537.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1369117745.904537.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 442
Lauren they look great hunny, well done xx

Beautiful :) How do you get the photograph to sparkle like that? Is that just the crystals or did you use an app? Xx

Thank you!! A bit of both lol. I enhance the sparkle with an app called kirakira cam xxx

Did my training yesterday and this set of acrylics on my sister last night. Not best picture as was one she took but I'm unite happy, took me 2 hours though :(

Very good & quick for first set after training. They look neat. X

Mine, was practising my stamping and attempted my first set of crystal toes, quite happy with them

Attachments

• toes3.jpg
    toes3.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 442
Very good & quick for first set after training. They look neat. X

Oh woo thank you!
I had a few little bubbles in some of them though what causes this?x

Oh woo thank you!
I had a few little bubbles in some of them though what causes this?x

You are either using a too dry mix or you're over-handling the product.

Well done though, especially for the first time they look even.
With time and practice you'll find her nail would look more elegant if you use a coverage pink to extend the nail bed a little and white acrylic for the tip. I generally only use white tips for people that are in a rush and have long nail beds :) x

You are either using a too dry mix or you're over-handling the product.

Well done though, especially for the first time they look even.
With time and practice you'll find her nail would look more elegant if you use a coverage pink to extend the nail bed a little and white acrylic for the tip. I generally only use white tips for people that are in a rush and have long nail beds :) x

I do mess about with it a bit! Thank you.
I tried creating a French white on the course with acrylic but I wasn't very good lol! Practise makes perfect I guess!xx

Thank you!! A bit of both lol. I enhance the sparkle with an app called kirakira cam xxx

Ah cool. They look fab. Xx

Brisa lite sculpted enhancements with bio sculpture #122 ashes of roses.

ebe6a6uz.jpg

Mine in Rubble with black swirls, I'm not sure I like it :|
picture.php

Mine in Rubble with black swirls, I'm not sure I like it :|
picture.php

I love the Rubble and the design but my personal opinion is the black looks a little bit harsh against the Rubble, might look nicer in white or even a pearly pink xx xx

I love the Rubble and the design but my personal opinion is the black looks a little bit harsh against the Rubble, might look nicer in white or even a pearly pink xx xx
I tried loads of colours over it but none looked right, maybe rubble is best on it's own.

Want to try this shape tonight on my friend what's the best way to get an even shape? All this week I've roped in family and friends to let me practise so I'm gonna try everything xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1369148446.615197.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1369148446.615197.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 451
Want to try this shape tonight on my friend what's the best way to get an even shape? All this week I've roped in family and friends to let me practise so I'm gonna try everything xx

I always use my file under the nail angled upwards so it files both sides at the same time, stops you taking too much off one side :)

I always use my file under the nail angled upwards so it files both sides at the same time, stops you taking too much off one side :)

Brill thanks :D xx

Latest posts

Back