What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392709899.901201.jpg
These are my cute hand painted teddy using shellac

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392713704.529071.jpg
My first try at embossing using Bio Sculpture Gel

Fab as usual! What colours have you used? Are those little gems you have used?

Thank you, I used Amethyst & Marilyn with Swarovski Crystals, micro beads, gems and tiny purple studs

Here are mine. Did them as starting a new job at Sainsbury's and thought good publicity but been told I can only have clear or french :-(

Attachments

• 1392718840692.jpg
    1392718840692.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 637
Here are mine. Did them as starting a new job at Sainsbury's and thought good publicity but been told I can only have clear or french :-(

Ooh lovely! Yeah sainsburys suck, I use to work in one and my other half is a team leader but I can't do much with clients I get from there unless they are on their hols!
They seem the most adventurous clients too!! Typical! X x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These are my after-valentines nails [lol] that I did over the weekend :)
251038e6968f11e39b09128581843da2_8.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392753727.147473.jpg Desperately trying to make the sun shine 😊😊

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392754047.046347.jpg my attempt at embossing, gotta say I'm pretty pleased ( thankyou to TheRealMrsGrey for the vid tutorial on YouTube xx) 😃

View attachment 56702 my attempt at embossing, gotta say I'm pretty pleased ( thankyou to TheRealMrsGrey for the vid tutorial on YouTube xx) 😃

Love! And you're welcome! 😘 xx

Sent from my iPhone 5S using SalonGeek mobile app

View attachment 56702 my attempt at embossing, gotta say I'm pretty pleased ( thankyou to TheRealMrsGrey for the vid tutorial on YouTube xx) 😃

You should be, good definition on the scrolls. What tool did you use? I had a go on Sunday, and I used my smallest dotting tool but I think I need something with a very fine tip.

You should be, good definition on the scrolls. What tool did you use? I had a go on Sunday, and I used my smallest dotting tool but I think I need something with a very fine tip.

Thankyou pash, I used a dotting tool, and it's literally a point (similar size to a toothpick), no dot/ball on the end. It was part of a 5 double ended set, will post a pic 2mo if it helps x

Thankyou pash, I used a dotting tool, and it's literally a point (similar size to a toothpick), no dot/ball on the end. It was part of a 5 double ended set, will post a pic 2mo if it helps x

I'm having the same problem with my dotting tool, I'm sure it's too big - where did you get this lovely sounding fine one from?

Karaxxx

Thank you. Maybe it was the 'technique' and not the tool being used :) More practice possibly ???????

I'm having the same problem with my dotting tool, I'm sure it's too big - where did you get this lovely sounding fine one from?

Karaxxx

It was just a set from a well known selling site, got them about 3 years ago now x

Karaxxx

Sounds like the same one I am using - also one of a set ....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 484
Sounds like the same one I am using - also one of a set ....

Yes very similar, used to be a set of 5, but I mislaid one somewhere, anyway this is a pic of both ends so you get an idea of how fine it is, hope it helps x ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392762217.600378.jpg

Latest posts

Back