What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ooh I love them, the tie dyed ones is that alcohol dripped onto the additives?

Yes it is. 2x Cream Puff cured, additives in any random pattern burnished in to the inhibition layer. Then using a dotting tool and DSperse (99% IPA) drip little dots on to the Additives but be careful not to use too much or it pulls the additives off. Once happy top coat as usual.

Steph xx

Yes it is. 2x Cream Puff cured, additives in any random pattern burnished in to the inhibition layer. Then using a dotting tool and DSperse (99% IPA) drip little dots on to the Additives but be careful not to use too much or it pulls the additives off. Once happy top coat as usual.

Steph xx

Must give it a try it looks fab, thanks x

Hot pop pink with the new pink additive from yhr paradise collection, cream puff & bundlemonster stamp with some added hot pop pink detail x
Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1394108746994.jpg
    1394108746994.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 583
Hot pop pink with the new pink additive from yhr paradise collection, cream puff & bundlemonster stamp with some added hot pop pink detail x

Gorgeous! Love the stamp which one is it? Xx

Sent from my Lenovo B8000-F using SalonGeek mobile app

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1394110418.239067.jpg
Broke my thumb nail really short so cut all the others down :-/

They are lovely, what polish did you use for the stamp ? X

Just the black konad stamping polish. Vinulux works well too

Just the black konad stamping polish. Vinulux works well too

I've not used vinylux but I think I will have a go, those nails are really beautiful I love them x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1394122948.135773.jpgim new to acrylics - trying out the reflections range from harmony xx

Cake Pop Vinylux with Foxy Irresistible Glitter 😊

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1394126642.316953.jpg

I've not used vinylux but I think I will have a go, those nails are really beautiful I love them x

Thankyou x

Bit of bling ;)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1394128519.281439.jpg

Bloody love these!!! X

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1394131694.220007.jpg these are
Mine today

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1394132846.037516.jpg Gelish pink smoothie with izzy Wizzy let's get busy on top.

Bio Sculpture Lilac Lullaby and Grace

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 482
Shellac with a little bit of leopard!

Attachments

• Shellac Red Baroness Layered with Wildfire on Cappucinno layered with Moonlight and Roses with L.jpg
    Shellac Red Baroness Layered with Wildfire on Cappucinno layered with Moonlight and Roses with L.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 824

Latest posts

Back