What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am finding it more and more difficult to do my own nails. It takes me too long to decide on what to do, it takes me even longer to do it, and I am never happy with the result. Here they are in Rock Royalty and glitter additives.
Inspired by Justine Crick.

Attachments

• Rock Royalty.jpg
    Rock Royalty.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 627
Last edited:
Found a lovely little combo on myself tonight. Pretty Poison with emerald mirage / amethyst flash additives placed in random lines. Then I topped with MOP (after giving it a big stir with a tooth pick of course). Looks really lovely, apart from being on my stumpy fingers of course ;)

Attachments

• 1395703949710.jpg
    1395703949710.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 627
I am finding it more and more difficult to do my own nails. It takes me too long to decide on what to do, it takes me even longer to do it, and I am never happy with the result. Here they are in Rock Royalty and glitter additives.

Love these, what additives did you use to create these? I would love to try to recreate a similar design on myself if that's ok? Would you mind talking me through the steps you used to create this please xxx

My nails for a wedding :)ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1395728313.850061.jpg

Excuse my messy cuticles. I had a few issues removing 3d acrylic nail art that was close to my cuticles on 2 fingers :(

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1395738654.687220.jpg

A little daring and very different for my client today she wanted to try something fun! Inspired by the beautiful work of Kim (kimoko7878)

Kiss me I'm a Prince with Izzy Wizzy on top. Rushed job on myself (as usual).

Attachments

• IMG_3102[1].jpg
    IMG_3102[1].jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 529
These are mine for this week :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 525
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1395748444.294232.jpg

I have been working on some Rosebud swatches for a client and loved these so much that I've pinched them for my own 😁

Feeling a bit sunny today!

Attachments

• Shellac Sunbleached with Silver Accent for SG-331x480.jpg
    Shellac Sunbleached with Silver Accent for SG-331x480.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 617
Love these, what additives did you use to create these? I would love to try to recreate a similar design on myself if that's ok? Would you mind talking me through the steps you used to create this please xxx

Hi. I was inspired by Justine Crick. I used sizzling sand from paradise additives collection on top of zillionaire but you can use any other combination. Steps were:

Base coat - cure
Zillionaire - cure
Additive
Zillionaire - cure (you can use top coat if you like)
A layer of Your chosen colour (any that gives a good coverage in one coat)
Wait for one minute or so
Carve your design - cure
Top coat

Have fun! Please show us your creation ;) X

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Ha! I used ASP Signaure Cherry Popsicle with a thin layer of peach sorbet on top for sparkle and then practiced a French on the two middle ones; stylish lol xxImageUploadedBySalonGeek1395774625.769830.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1395774521.949951.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1395774521.949951.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 506
Hi. I was inspired by Justine Crick. I used sizzling sand from paradise additives collection on top of zillionaire but you can use any other combination. Steps were:

Base coat - cure
Zillionaire - cure
Additive
Zillionaire - cure (you can use top coat if you like)
A layer of Your chosen colour (any that gives a good coverage in one coat)
Wait for one minute or so
Carve your design - cure
Top coat

Have fun! Please show us your creation ;) X

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you I will post pics when I redo my nails at the weekend :) Who should I put as inspiration on my page yourself or Justine Crick? Xxx

Mine today - shellac tango passion ignore that mark, nicked my nail on a razor! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1395780935.632240.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back