What nails are you wearing at the moment?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karenlaw

Reaction score
I can't decide what nails to wear, lol!

I need some inspiration :)

Long stilettos with holographic silver discs and stars embedded in the free edge and a silver glitter lunula, hth :hug:

wow loubylou - I'd love to see a picture of those!

I'm nail-less at the moment. I've had gels on & off a few times while training. My poor nails are a bit worse for wear so I'm giving them a rest with lots of Solar Oil.

wow loubylou - I'd love to see a picture of those!

I'm nail-less at the moment. I've had gels on & off a few times while training. My poor nails are a bit worse for wear so I'm giving them a rest with lots of Solar Oil.

I will put a pic up in my album for you hun, it will be early this evening before i can do it though as I'm at work at the mo :wink2:

thanks so much - I've just been having a look at your album. You have some AMAZING nails there. Something to aspire to :)

Loubylou they do sound LOVELY! Look forward to seeing a pic.

How would you make these? I saw the scratch magazine a couple of months ago with the silver lunula with painted gold (or maybe it was round the other way?). I love this effect. Is it done with polish or l&p?

I can't decide what nails to wear, lol!

I need some inspiration :)

i've got some like irredescent pink body glitter from claire's accesories and i mixed it with clear acrylic n a ickle tad of bright pink..

just tips though..

i ahve 9 natutural looking nails, and my ringfinger has a rainbow on the free edge with a gem in the lunula...

would be nice on all 10 nails i think :D

:)

Right now I'm running with Ez Flow's 'Super Freak' acrylic glitter, with french manicure and playboy bunny decals.

Its amazing how all of you have all these beautful nail art on your nails I'm doing good just to get colored gels on right now. I'm just learning gels and haven't had class yet :cry: Theres not much call for nail art here or at least I haven't seen it in my area Michigan in the US. Is there any body else in my area that does much nail art besides just a little flower on a couple of nails.

OH, I forgot I mixed some Brisa bold colors and silver simmer up and have a pretty watermelon color on my nails right now. Love to make my own colors. Funer then mixing hair color.

Im wearing a french manicure, but from one side to the other starting low and ending high (sort of half french I suppose, hard to explain). And theyre lined with silver striping tape.:Love:Done with Brisa sheer pink and ultra white gels.

i changed my ring finger after reading louby lous post, now i hve a silver glitter lunula instead of a diamond....and still the rainbow french :D

thanks loubylou! looks alot better :D

:)

Bright red stilettos, but have to admit, they are Angel fingers work not mine lol

I have just natural short nails painted with this at the moment

Thats it, no art or nothing lol, just bluuueee dabadedabadah !!!!:lol:

Attachments

• 48651_orly_nail_polish_kit.jpg
    48651_orly_nail_polish_kit.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 41
I've got on french acrylics with semi stiletto tips, covered with sheer gold varnish, purple and white nail art and purple glitter on the tips & purple dimonties near the lunula. Had it on for a while and due for a change of nail art design. Love Nail Art!! Even if my customers rarely get it done... I have it on most of the time :green:

I have very short Almond shaped nails atm, with Carnival queen nail beds and white tips. No nail art or 3d, very plain for me, still getting used to them...:hug:

I have very short Almond shaped nails atm, with Carnival queen nail beds and white tips. No nail art or 3d, very plain for me, still getting used to them...:hug:

Excuse my ignorance: what is 'Carnival queen'?

Love Nail Art!! Even if my customers rarely get it done... I have it on most of the time :green:
I agree!! :green: It´s me you see with ocean blue glitter and 3-D fruit slices, even though the spring is just beginning...
I love nail art, too, even when the majority of my customers go with their french manicures (or in rare cases, a very light touch of descreet glitter every now and then)...

Right now I have very short almond shaped nails in a light beige. Just got back from a week with 25 ten year olds so I wanted them sort of in the background as well as practical for kayaking and rock climbing.

I need an infill at this point so I'm thinking of soaking off and doing some major glitter/shimmer, possibly a burgundy to watermelon fade or maybe a bronze to gold fade. Definitely the fade, not sure of the colour scheme. Its Autumn here so I'm thinking darker colours without being Emo (LOL)

Latest posts

Back