What nationality are you?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just plain old English. Most exotic I get is my Nannan was from Manchester. Rest Of us are Sheffield. Woop woop haha.

Laura xx

:| Just wondering why you think so?

Well, it's home isn't it. The longest I've stayed aboard is 6 months. When I arrived at Heathrow, it was night and we traveled home on the motorway. I remember, The colours and feel of the motorway, i just felt like I was home.

The only down side to England is the weather. I've been to 5 countries in all and although I like things about them all - there's no place like home.

I know many people move to France etc... Everyone has different tastes. I'm just explaining how I feel.

Well, it's home isn't it. The longest I've stayed aboard is 6 months. When I arrived at Heathrow, it was night and we traveled home on the motorway. I remember, The colours and feel of the motorway, i just felt like I was home.

The only down side to England is the weather. I've been to 5 countries in all and although I like things about them all - there's no place like home.

I know many people move to France etc... Everyone has different tastes. I'm just explaining how I feel.

I know I was just wondering that's all. For me England is too populated now, although when I was there I lived in West London. Can't stand those blocks of flats etc

Actually surprised there are not more BRITISH people on here :lick:

I'm about the most English person ever. Can't even do my family tree as there's too many common or garden Smiths in there :)

I'm a Geordie born and bred! :) although going back down the family tree I have Scottish family and from Chester. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm English too, from my mums side of the family we've got 8 generations tracked back to the same village we're still living in so I suppose that's pretty cool, it's always felt like home to me because of that.
My dad's sides a bit tricky as he's very reluctant to tell us about his family history he says he doesn't remember and gets stroppy if we push it so have leant not to ask, but he's from Manchester and his mum and dad are mancs but that's all I know on his side. Xxxxx

Plain old english x
No exoticness in me x lol x

English, with an Italian mum and Scottish dad, I'm always pale in the winter but get a lovely tan in the summer :) xx

Polish with Jewish roots (roots from dad's side- hence I'm not 100% Jewish myself) living in sunny Surrey :)

My hubby always laughs that I couldn't be any more Jewish- apparently I'm like a living stereotype haha :)

I do sometimes think we are lucky to be British, look at places like Syria! Yes we don't have the weather but we have freedom of speech and woman are equal to men. The only downside to our country is a lot of people take the p*** out of the benefits system which is wonderful if you need it, which most countries don't have! It winds me up watching Jeremy Kyle knowing that there are just lazy people out there and when they have spent their benefit money they go out and rob!! Or young girls who have babies to stay kept, I could make myself sick thinking about it but I'm going to stop lol!! We are a very tolerant country with things like police and of corse we have the NHS (for now) my mums husband lived in NY and he was nearly thrown out of America because he was Jamaican even though he had been there for 40 years, because he got into trouble in his teens and he wasn't an American citizen. You don't get that over here do you!?lol

I agree we are lucky here, but people thinking they deserve benefits when they don't annoy me 'it's not worth my while working.' There shouldn't be a choice if you are fit to work and there is a job there you should be working!

Latest posts

Back