what products to use for my face can anyone help pls?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*sarah*

Pmu Geek
Reaction score
Hi guys, Im having real problems with my skin at the moment, I seem to be oily all over apart from my nose and around my eyes, breaking out in spots which the marks dont clear away from months, there are so many products professional and off the shelf I'm compelety confused on what products I should be using and where from! I also suffer from really bad dark circles. If anyone could help I'd really appreciate it.

Many thanks xxxx

For the marks you are saying that are left from previous areas of congestion, I think Dermalogica's skin renewal booster is brilliant! It helps the skin to renew itself so your skin will be back to normal in no time! It is best to use it under your moisturiser after cleansing and toning. Remember to exfoliate at least once a week too so the products can penetrate deeper in to your skin but also this will help to get rid of any dead skin cells which could be making your skin look more 'marked'.

I hope that helps xx

Thanks Michelle thats great, so is dermalogica the way to go for other products too? As I don't have a clue what cleanser, toner, and moisturiser to get! I have'nt really had a good skin care regiem but as I'm over 25 now I think I better start lol I've tended to stear clear of moisturising as even oil free products seem to make me oily! again any advise would be great as I'm totally clueless lol xx

You may benefit from glycolic based products as they remove any scaring and resurface the skin. They are what help me keep ontop of my oily skin. You could have a course of glycolic peels to start you off on a new skin care routine. You would need to wear sun block daily if you went down this route, but really you should be anyway.:hug: Visit beauty salons in your area and see what they recommend many will give a free consultation. :hug:

Latest posts

Back