What strange dreams do you have ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minky

Reaction score
Hi, do any of you remember what you dream about ?
and what sort of strange dreams do you have ?

Last week I dreamt I was walking along a lovely warm sandy beach and a dirty great white dome jellyfish was blocking my way ... so I thought how can I get this great big white mound to move out my way without it stinging me it was really massive as big as an igloo ...

so I poked it a bit with my index finger and it just wobbled slightly it also felt quite hard and rubbery ... so I knew it was strong skinned so I gathered up all my strength and jabbed it as hard as I could .... really hard right in it's big white side and it jumped and started to move.......:eek:

then my Hubby woke up shouting what the heck !!!!
in my dream I had actually jabbed him really really hard in his poor tummy , I felt so awful for him.... :green:
:hug: x minky

I've heard it's rare to remember dreams and very few people act out their dreams.

How funny you poked hubby! What a laugh... :green: I had an ex boyfriend who once jumped out of the way of a fork-lift he was dreaming about and slammed himself into the wall behind the bed!

The other night I dreamt I'd gotten jack of living my life so I left my partner, kids, house, job etc. and just bummed around the streets with nothing but a box of matches to my name.
I was walking along the street at night time in a summer dress and no shoes and spotted Taboo (from the Black Eyed Peas) at a bus-stop. He took at instant liking to me, invited me back to his place so I could tidy myself up and get myself in order (look less like a street bum), and invited me to live with him and so I did. His house, in my dream, was a dive and was cluttered but it was love at first site and we lived happily every after...
Hmmmm, wonder what my dream is trying to tell me ??? :green:

Hi, thanks for the reply its pretty interesting :hug:
I think if you dream that your teeth are dropping out , means you are feeling a bit insecure

I love "spacey" dreams that I get from time to time... one of the last ones that I had a few days ago was that I was on Venus (pretty unlikely as I was able to breathe, and you certainly wouldn't be able to that given that the atmosphere on Venus is mostly carbon dioxide!) - but I was able to see the Earth (with the Moon revolving around it) at a distance. Quite fascinating! The Moon was revolving around it at silly speed incidentally - am sure it doesn't do that in reality!

I had quite a disturbing dream last night. The past week I've been away for work with cricket. One of the players was hot and I had a little crush on him :o. Anywho, last night I dreamt that my Mum and him were together. I was devestated. My friend was telling me how the cricketer was in love with my Mum. I was heartbroken. They were moving in together and everything. It was very upsetting and very weird all at the same time.

I dreamt last night that England was to full up so the government were going to make lots of families drive thier cars into a HUGE bottomless hole. I was so scared I woke up

strange huh?

I dreamt last night that England was to full up so the government were going to make lots of families drive thier cars into a HUGE bottomless hole. I was so scared I woke up

strange huh?

Very strange! Although it sounds like a great plot for a science fiction drama on the telly! Maybe a future Torchwood??? [As in the bottomless hole coming into existence as a result of the rift in the space/time continuum and whatnot lol]...

I dreamt the other night I had a beard...too much waxing me thinks lol

Last night I dreamt I was getting my hair coloured and cut. And it was a new hairdresser I was visiting and he started colouring my hair and I ended up with BRIGHT red hair when I asked for brown then he started cutting it and he was cutting it too short and I started telling him, but he kept going and going and I was screaming at him to stop, but he wouldnt and then he turned in papa lazarou (from league of gentlemen) :eek: Hubby ended gently waking me because I was stirring like mad and shouting to stop :o I've had some weird dreams in the past but that was just scary lol

I have very random dreams. That quite often make no sense at all> i very rarely remember the full dream. Saturday nights dream though was most traumatic. First the end of my waxing scissors broke off then the same happened to my tweezers. Most bizzare as they just fell off. I'm sure it means something just not found out what yet.
I tend to talk alot in my sleep too ha ha. Apparantly i was telling my partner i has water retention the other night!!

Hi,.... some great strange dreams ,
but isn't it strange though.... that whilst actually having these dreams they seem to make the most make perfect sense,

strange huh?

ha ha :) I am not even going to think about Gordon Brown lol x

I also have dreams of biting into something like a big sweet juicy plum or a peach
but the next morning I always wake up with a sore tongue where I have bitten it during the night :(

That spacey dream of yours sounds good Ruth :) if that was me I would try and think of it again before I go to bed just in case I get the next episode lol x :)

That spacey dream of yours sounds good Ruth :) if that was me I would try and think of it again before I go to bed just in case I get the next episode lol x :)

Oh yes, I love my spacey dreams! Another recurring one I've had is where there are 5 moons orbiting a big planet (possibly the size of Jupiter or something like that - maybe a bit smaller) - but all the moons are habitable - and people "space hop" between each of the moons a fair bit...

But then again, I've probably been watching too much Doctor Who :green:

Wow your dreams really are spacey Ruth. Dreams of being an astronaught in your childhood I wonder????

Angie that black hole! What a scary dream! Yikes.

When I dream of space, like sometimes I can see other planets really close from earth I always have a feeling of impending doom!! :eek:

Anyone have reoccurring dreams?

When I was a little girl I dreamt, almost every night, that mum sent me up the street to the milk bar to buy milk at night time and every time I came out of the milk bar the streets had changed and I had to find my way home - which I could never do - while a witch was after me...

Go figure...!

Anyone have reoccurring dreams?

When I was a little girl I dreamt, almost every night, that mum sent me up the street to the milk bar to buy milk at night time and every time I came out of the milk bar the streets had changed and I had to find my way home - which I could never do - while a witch was after me...

Go figure...!

Oooh thats scary for a little girl , especially being chased by a nasty old witch
reminds of the witch on the ads for orange moblies where they have two for one in the pictures and she takes her friend the witch ,
I love that witch :green: ,

I have recurring dreams of tidal waves , I see the sea drawing back and this is the warning to get everyone I can find to higher ground before it starts coming back in again as a massive tidal wave :Scared:

I always seem to have the same 3 dreams,

I dream that I am either moving into an oldish house that has a door on the corner and inside it has 2 staircases ( might be cos my mum and dads does?) but we look into the loft that adjoins the neighbors and it haunted ???

Or I dream that I am moving and the house is empty but has a long long garden with lots of separate gardens that all need tending too :eek:

Or I am moving to an old house in a quiet village and the garden is on the corner of a road with one of those old wire fences but is really serene ???:eek:

What is it with houses ???

I had a HORRIBLE one the other day, my (sweet, mild-mannered, lovely) boyfriend was beating me up and broke my nose, my arm, knocked out my tooth and burned me with lighters, then I left him and went on the run :cry: When I woke up and looked over to see him next to me I went all panicky and suspicious til I woke up properly and realised it hadn't happened!:eek:

I had a HORRIBLE one the other day, my (sweet, mild-mannered, lovely) boyfriend was beating me up and broke my nose, my arm, knocked out my tooth and burned me with lighters, then I left him and went on the run :cry: When I woke up and looked over to see him next to me I went all panicky and suspicious til I woke up properly and realised it hadn't happened!:eek:

Aagh, what a horrible dream!!! But I would be extremely surprised if the lovely guy he is (especially from the way you've described him in the past) would *ever* harm you - especially as badly as that!!!

I have strange dreams the other night I dreamt that I adopted Michael Jackson's kids lol

I have strange dreams the other night I dreamt that I adopted Michael Jackson's kids lol

Wow Lellipop that's such a lovely Dream ... they must be on your mind :hug: x

Aagh, what a horrible dream!!! But I would be extremely surprised if the lovely guy he is (especially from the way you've described him in the past) would *ever* harm you - especially as badly as that!!!

Oh no he definately wouldn't, he's so soft! I told him about it and he toddled off and got me some ice cream "to say sorry" :green: I'd love to know what brought that on - some books I've read lately have had a bit of domestic violence in them, perhaps it's my overactive imagination!

Latest posts

Back