What strange dreams do you have ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh no he definately wouldn't, he's so soft! I told him about it and he toddled off and got me some ice cream "to say sorry" :green: I'd love to know what brought that on - some books I've read lately have had a bit of domestic violence in them, perhaps it's my overactive imagination!

You've definitely fallen on your feet there - he sounds like a real sweetie!

You've definitely fallen on your feet there - he sounds like a real sweetie!

He is, he's lovely (and quite easy on the eye too, which is always nice!) - just took him up to my mam and dads this weekend so he could meet the parents, bless him!

He is, he's lovely (and quite easy on the eye too, which is always nice!) - just took him up to my mam and dads this weekend so he could meet the parents, bless him!

Aww, sweet! How long have you been going out with him?

WAY back in the late 60's, I was madly in love with Yardley of London makeup. The department store near my home used to sell it. I distinctly remember a nail treatment they carried and they had the most FAB lemonade flavored lip gloss.

From time to time, I dream I'm in that department store looking for the Yardley of London makeup counter.

It's strange to me as that's the only recurring dream I've ever had. I miss Yardley of London makeup!!! :cry:

Aww, sweet! How long have you been going out with him?

Only 6 months or so, we've just been on our first hol together - thankfully the parental verdict was a good one!

Only 6 months or so, we've just been on our first hol together - thankfully the parental verdict was a good one!

Cool! Hope it all goes well - dare I say it, he sounds like potential hubby material by the sound of it!!!

i keep having dreams in the last week about going into labour on a aeroplane,a beach, tescos you name it. one was in a parachute that wouldnt land.
also have dreams about dinosaurs attacking me in the last few weeks and ive had to make a run for it with my little boy. we've had to hide up trees and in houses ... and i wake up just when its going to eat me :eek:

The weirdest dream I have ever had was years ago. I dreamt that I had died and went to this place that was a waiting area and there were lots of people there, some of them were all disfigured, it turned out that in my dream that the way you died was the way you looked in the after life, so for example if you had an accident you had the visible signs of the accident.

Anyhows, i got bored waiting so went to investigate and was walking down a long corridor with loads of doors and at the end was a big cage with a lion in it, next news a mutilated monster started chasing me with a chain saw, some how i managed to get the chain saw of him, chopped him up and fed him to the lion :eek: :eek: lol weird dream or what!!!

Reacurring dreams, I had quite a few as a child but the main one was that I was on the deck of a large ship that was sinking and I was scatching with my nails on the decking trying to claw my way to safety till i could hold no more and slid down. The thing that really freaked me out about this is as an adult I have since discovered from a documentary I watched that my birthday 9th April is the same date that the Titanic set sail from the Irish docks where it was built with some crew and passengers on board, to set sail for its maiden voyage on 10 April 1912. It really freaked me out when I first found out!

anne xx

i keep having dreams in the last week about going into labour on a aeroplane,a beach, tescos you name it. one was in a parachute that wouldnt land.
also have dreams about dinosaurs attacking me in the last few weeks and ive had to make a run for it with my little boy. we've had to hide up trees and in houses ... and i wake up just when its going to eat me :eek:

Hey, It could be that you are having Braxton Hicks and your body could be preparing you for the birth ,
I always had the sort of dreams you describe when I was pregnant too...
then I would wake up and realise it was those braxton hicks things
:) x minky

Always the same two dreams most nights: Almost every night I am always running away from something that is after my children and I am trying to protect them and fight it/them off and escape to safety but don't know where safety would be in the world or how to find it or get there. Or that dream that you are falling and it makes you jump so much that you wake up - thank god I've never hit the bottom yet. I tell you dreams are exhausting, most mornings I wake up tired from the wired, ongoing fight to survive the night.

Last edited:
Always the same two dreams most nights: Almost every night I am always running away from something that is after my children and I am trying to protect them and fight it/them off and escape to safety but don't know where safety would be in the world or how to find it or get there. Or that dream that you are falling and it makes you jump so much that you wake up - thank god I've never hit the bottom yet. I tell you dreams are exhausting, most mornings I wake up tired from the wired, ongoing fight to survive the night.

Hi, how tiring ... I have this too and I found that the fighting thing is because you may be fighting for air , especially if you are snoring ect... I bought some breathe easy strips , they seem to help, do you think you may snore at all ?
:hug: x minky

No apparently not but I talk a load of rubbish on and off all night - so maybe if I learnt to shut up and sleep I would be able to breath. I do think the breathing thing is true though, because I have to sleep with the windows wide open whatever the weather or I feel like I can't breath and then the fighting feeling is a lot worse. Never thought of that, how funny, I think I will try the breath easy strips and see if it helps. Thanks xxx

Latest posts

Back