What Tanning Technique/Order?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back & Back of arms, back of legs, side of everything - arm, torso, leg, other side of everything...... inner arm chest, stomach lower leg, inner leg, feet, hands face

I too work top to bottom, with exception of feet hands face which are last and yeah, i turn 3 times too so no dizzyness here either - well only me perhaps

so no dizzyness here either - well only me perhaps

Yeah that's until that chappie in your avatar starts a jigging and a bashing on those drums that is :eek::lol::lol::hug:

Ok now watch the rhythm of me tail a swinging and dig that beat:lol::lol:

we train to only move the clients stance 3 times, i have seen some techniques where they come out of the booth dizzzy :D:D
there is no set pattern with spray tanning just because you do it different doesnt mean your doing it wrong ,
as long as you get an evenly applied tan, in a method your happy with then thats ok
I would however say its got to be top to bottom ( mens hairy legs being the exception to this rule) hth

AGREED! unless a party lol... and dizy from wine lol xxx i do 3 times max, must have been the training ;) xx

When i was trained I sprayed back first then down the back of the legs then they turn to the side and put their arm in the air and i spray down the arm and down the leg then to the rest of the arm and do the same on the other side and then i do chest, tummy and front of legs and then do insides of legs, feet then hands and then lastly the face :)

whatever way you are trained you and more than likley going to stick to that xx

hi,

I do the back first, then back of legs, then each side (inc arms and legs, I also get them to lunge a little to get inside leg. Then front (chest and legs) and face last.

I do back first as I see it as the 'least scary' for the client and the face as 'most scary' if you know what I mean.

Have fun at training! I loved mine! :)

Fran

This is exaclty what i've just been trained to do. I trained with Sienna X today and loved it! :D

hi,

I do the back first, then back of legs, then each side (inc arms and legs, I also get them to lunge a little to get inside leg. Then front (chest and legs) and face last.

I do back first as I see it as the 'least scary' for the client and the face as 'most scary' if you know what I mean.

Have fun at training! I loved mine! :)

Fran

exactly how i start off aswell!x

Latest posts

Back