What was the silliest thing you've done?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stewie16

Reaction score
Forgot to turn the kitchen tap off and flooded the kitchen while I was sat in the living room watching Jeremy Kyle. My dog ran in and started barking at me then I could hear water splashing everywhere! I nearly fainted when I saw the water everywhere it was like a swimming pool. Lol

I'm always leaving the cooker on ect!
When I was 15 I did stick a folk in the toaster to get a crumpet out I just didn't think 😳xx

When I was about 13/14 I thought I could boil an egg... in a microwave...

When the door blew open and bits of very hot egg and shell came out after it (narrowly missing my eye), I realised my complete and utter total stupidity ;)

These days I stick to boiling them on the hob, much safer.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

When I was about 13/14 I thought I could boil an egg... in a microwave...

When the door blew open and bits of very hot egg and shell came out after it (narrowly missing my eye), I realised my complete and utter total stupidity ;)

These days I stick to boiling them on the hob, much safer.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Lol I wanted to melt some chocolate in the microwave years ago and left the wrapper on and it started sparking inside. thank god I took it out straight away lol.

Omg just thought when I was about 17 my mum said put the deep fat fryer on so I put it on the job and turned it on! Not sure what I was thinking about the plug attached!! It melted all the bottom 😳xx

Omg just thought when I was about 17 my mum said put the deep fat fryer on so I put it on the job and turned it on! Not sure what I was thinking about the plug attached!! It melted all the bottom 😳xx

You've were lucky! Lol I hate fryers they scare me to death. My gran had a chip pan years ago and it set the kitchen on fire she were very lucky to get out ok and not injured.

When I was around 16/17 (before the magic of GHD's) I used to really hate my baby curls at the front of my head that kind of started right at the top of my centre parting. So in a moment of stupidity, I decided to shave them off so then I had a little patch of hair that was really short like stubble!! Every time I let it grow, I had a little tuft right in the middle of my forehead. I would let it grow a little bit and it would stick right out like a horn of unicorn so I would shave it again and take more and more off!
Eventually my mum told me off and I remember sticking it down with Pritt stick and hair grips to hide it until it grew enough!!
Needless to say, I have never had a fringe or anything similar since 😳😳😳😳😳😳 xx

💕💅 Keep calm and make 'em Gelish 💅💕

I notice we were all younger when we did daft things 😉
Another silly thing when I was about 20 I was curling my eyelashes but slipped and all my eyelashes ripped out! My sister was laughing at me I was so mortified as was going out and looked horrible! I made her go and get me some falsies xx

Forgot to turn the kitchen tap off and flooded the kitchen while I was sat in the living room watching Jeremy Kyle. My dog ran in and started barking at me then I could hear water splashing everywhere! I nearly fainted when I saw the water everywhere it was like a swimming pool. Lol

I did this too, except I went upstairs to tidy up, and I could hear the splashing but I ignored it !

I left cheese on toast under the grill, when I was 17 and went upstairs to tart myself up for a clubbing night out, my dad came home to find the kitchen full of smoke and the toast on fire !! I was grounded :( :Scared:

Other silly things I do now are unrepeatable on here.

Oh forgot about this 1 when I was training I mixed up the colour for my boss and I had to mix up for another stylist. I ended up giving my boss the wrong colour as it should have been for the other stylist so my boss did the lady's roots and took it through then she shouted this is dark! Are you sure this 6/77 stewart? Yeah then the other stylist said I think I've got your colour to my boss this is too light I asked him to mix me up 4/0. She rinsed it off and I felt soo bad! I was defiantly in the dog house that day lol. I always mixed up for stylists if it was busy and never did that mistake before.

I did this too, except I went upstairs to tidy up, and I could hear the splashing but I ignored it !

I left cheese on toast under the grill, when I was 17 and went upstairs to tart myself up for a clubbing night out, my dad came home to find the kitchen full of smoke and the toast on fire !! I was grounded :( :Scared:

Other silly things I do now are unrepeatable on here.

Lol I'm glad I wasn't the only 1 that did that lol

I'd finished a night shift n had been up about 20 hours but I had to run into town. I drove up the multi storey car park the wrong way... Got half way to see a car coming at me n thought oh my lord! It was a really windey one as well which was not fun to reverse down!

Lila this is hilarious 😂! X

At the first salon i worked in, my boss installed some hair basins as she wanted to start offering hair as well as beauty. I was cleaning the facial bowls out in one of them on a Saturday night, and forgot to switch the tap off. The whole place was flooded by the time it came to re open on Tuesday. She decided to close the salon after that. (She wasn't making any money, so i think that was just the icing on the cake).

The most silliest and stupidest thing my sisters friend did was climbing over into a substation to get her shoe as her brother stole her shoe and threw it over when the were playing and she got in to get it back and got electrocuted. Silly silly silly girl.

Again when I was about 16, I left my GHD's on my blow up chair which melted it to the carpet!! O how I was in trouble!!! I always do stupid things but can't think of any now....I'll get back to you. Xx

At the first salon i worked in, my boss installed some hair basins as she wanted to start offering hair as well as beauty. I was cleaning the facial bowls out in one of them on a Saturday night, and forgot to switch the tap off. The whole place was flooded by the time it came to re open on Tuesday. She decided to close the salon after that. (She wasn't making any money, so i think that was just the icing on the cake).

What did she say to you? Lol

one I can tell you about.. I was reversing my newly spray painted brother's car out of a garage. the space i was reversing through was exactly the same width as the car. I desperately wanted to go and see my boyfriend at the time. I got 1 scratch on it, long one ! which was a good achievement I thought. brother went mental :Scared::Scared:

What did she say to you? Lol

She called me up on the Tuesday, i remember i was in Blackpool having a lovely time lol. She said, 'Lisa, you've left the tap on and the whole place has flooded.' (It was a 2 story building, so had leaked into downstairs too.) I dont think i realised the extent of the situation until she said 'I'm going to have to let you go, there's just too much damage to re open any time soon.'

Totally put me off my game of racing camels lol.

She called me up on the Tuesday, i remember i was in Blackpool having a lovely time lol. She said, 'Lisa, you've left the tap on and the whole place has flooded.' (It was a 2 story building, so had leaked into downstairs too.) I dont think i realised the extent of the situation until she said 'I'm going to have to let you go, there's just too much damage to re open any time soon.'

Totally put me off my game of racing camels lol.

I bet you felt really bad. I would have if I did that. It was a mistake tho

Latest posts

Back