Ghosts in my house

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am realy interested in all of your stories and im half and half as to what i believe. I would like to share some scientific reasons why people do not believe in ghosts. When there is a constant vibration going through the brain eg. A fan, cars driving past, sat in a car for a while then getting out etc it is scientificaly proven that it stimulates your brain to see object still or moving that are not actualy there. Dejavu is actualy a moment that goes through your brain and flips going through again if a person is tired or working making u think u have experienced this before.
I dont know any to explain why people see people at the bottom of their bed and stuff and i would love to know more info as i have never had an experience with anything.
I used to feel scared in my old house that was old and big, once when i was ill (aged about 8 and was always scared of bed time) i couldnt take my eyes off something moving my door but i honestly now believe it was just my eyes. And i think i was always scared coz my sister would tel me ghost stories not because the house was haunted.
I understand that some people are non believers and that's fine not a problem but the first part of your paragraph is erelavent for most of the posts on here as slot of the experiences have happened when people are in there beds or in a quiet house etc.about a week ago I saw with my own eyes a blanket getting pulled off of my fiance you could literally see where somebody was holding the blanket.when peoples belongings go flying through mid air there is no explanation for that.

I think that if and when strange occurrences happen to you then you may change your mined.

I know of people that were complete non believers until something happened to them and it changed there whole perspective.x

My mum an her boyfriend did a wegi (can't spell it but it sounds like that LOL!) back when they we 19, my mum didn't touch the board just watched her boyfriend & his mates do it.

Anyway the wegi board told her boyfriend he would die when he was 21, then 2 years later on his 21st birthday bang, gets hit by a car an dies on impact!

I used to see a black dog in my room every night too I would actual feel it sniffing me an hear it growling an everything, safe to say I'm now terrified of dogs an due to the above My mum has always gone mental if we mention psychics, afterlife etc so I just got told off an set to my bedroom when I mentioned the ghost dog.
Didn't know why she would get so upset until I got older an she told me.

I live behind a grave yard have had fab nights scarring the crap out of my friends there, but I terrify my self at the same time but I do love it lol!

Xxxx

I'm officially papping my pants now!

Fab stories, i do believe too. xx

Sorry I'm really not taking the mick out of your spelling but when you put wegi, I was thinking about the knicker prank and really giggled to myself. Think you meant ouija board.

I'm loving all the stories and I do believe there must be more to life than be born and die. I'm sure our spirits live on somewhere.

from Debbie's HTC Sense

Oh someone please tell me I can read blogs on my phone (iPhone?!) I'm desperate to read it!

This is intriguing! Scares the living daylights out of me but it's fascinating! Off to see a psychic soon, never been before!

Only thing similar to this that had happened to me is.... In a fit of rage I threw my wedding ring at my husband, he slept with it (on the sofa!) with it on his pinky. Woke in the morning and it was gone. He gutted the house completely. Even ripped the bottoms of my sofas off in case it had fell thru, and bin raked. Nowhere!

Moved over 500miles back home, hoping in the move it would appear. No :( got a new ring.

Moved again (just round the corner). Was packing up house ready to move and hubby went thru boxes in garage that hadn't been touched since last move. Boxes that had been packed AFTER ring got lost.
Opened a box to find ring placed perfectly on top - as if someone had put it there.

Bare in mind - if the ring had been in this box, on top, during the move it would have shifted and most probably fell to the bottom! Freaky!!!

Also, me and my sister spent a rare night up and talking. Was 5am and we were emotional - something my sister definately isn't! She was crying when we were talking about how we think my dad is ill but keeping it from us, and I was saying how I felt comforted that I have a guardian angel (I'm open to this but always felt it) - which is my dads mum! At that exact moment we both saw a flashing orb flying thru the sky, as if saying - 'yup, I'm here!'.

I am open to this tho and it could be my imagination!xxx

Sorry I'm really not taking the mick out of your spelling but when you put wegi, I was thinking about the knicker prank and really giggled to myself. Think you meant ouija board.

I'm loving all the stories and I do believe there must be more to life than be born and die. I'm sure our spirits live on somewhere.

from Debbie's HTC Sense

Haha yep that's what I meant lol I had no idea how to spell it so thought if I spelt it how it sounded, people may get what I mean, an you did :D
Thank you for giving me the right spelling though I hate spelling things wrong :) xxxxx

Just reading through these stories in my bed petrified and got the biggest fright when i heard a cat scream outside!!

I am halfway through writing it on Notepad so I can just copy and paste it...

Sorry peeps, but was eating, typing and creating some marketing material while doing a tax return with my cat sleeping on my head.

I am halfway through writing it on Notepad so I can just copy and paste it...

Sorry peeps, but was eating, typing and creating some marketing material while doing a tax return with my cat sleeping on my head.

I cant wait to read your blog :)

I'm convinced that i saw something in the middle of the night when i was 18/19 It was when i lived with my mum (i've wrote on here how i think something follows her to every house she lives in) anyway in this particular house we kept hearing the shower come on in the middle of the night every now and again.

One night i woke up to find a woman lying at the side of me. She looked really peaceful, she was on her back and had both her arms folded across her chest (imagine how you get told to put them when your going down a water slide) she had a blonde bob with a fringe and looked quite pale. She also had her eyes closed.

I know this sounds daft bit whenever i see a picture of myra hindley it really freaks me out. I have to look away. It reminds me of the woman i saw. I sleep on my side so was facing her. I was petrified, and wouldn't dare move. I thought to myself 'touch it with your knee' just to check i wasn't seeing things, and i did! I shut my eyes, opened them and she was gone. I was that scared i went and got in my 6 year old brothers bed!! To this day i'm convinced i wasn't dreaming

My great nan was in hospital dyeing of cancer. Minutes before she died, she told my nan that she had to go, and that a tribal lady with braids in her hair, wearing bright colours was stood waiting for her. We're convinced it was her gaurdian angel :)

I believe in angels and that we have people watching over us. My dads mum passed away when he was 11. A few years ago he was involved in a car crash on the motorway. A woman coming down the slip road was going too fast, and hit my dad from behind sending his car into the air. It flipped 3 times in the air, each time hitting the motorway, landed in the hard shoulder and skidded along. The woman broke her ribs along with other bones, and my dad could hear her screaming cos she thought she'd killed him. He got out with no injurys and was absolutely fine, just in shock. The police and ambulance crew told my dad they were amazed he had even survived, let alone got out with no injurys. Pictures were took of his car and every bit was crushed, apart from the gap where he was sitting. Alot would say he was just lucky but he believes it was his mum looking out for him

Sorry it's a long one :D xxx

Latest posts

Back