what would you charge/ be willing to pay for a treatment room?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

therapyem

Reaction score
:confused: hi geekers

i have just been fortunate enough to utilise some extra space in my reception area to have a treatment room built within it. i want to rent it out on a part-time or full time basis. i am not sure what the going rate is for rent?
do geekers that rent out or rent within a salon pay by the hour, by the day, by the week etc.
also whats included in the rental rates?

my room i have is a good ish size. it fits a wide massage couch and has about foot and half all the way around it to get access to all sides of the therapy bed. it is private as it has its own door access.

its decked out with glass shelves and great lighting.

any help would be very much appreciated

cheers in advance

em x

You would need to check out the prices for your area, around here it is £20-£30 per day hth

I pay £25 per day for my room. Some people do it on a commission basis. You need to know what's the going rate in your area really though.

im in leicester which is fairly near to you,i rent a room which is £180 a month so £40 a week, every thing included, lighting,electricity,etc.

i've got a treatment room and little reception room that i rent for £200 pcm thats all in too, i'm in the south, but spoke to a friend a few days back who lives in slough and she says average was about £30-£50 per day

Latest posts

Back