what would you do?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loubilicious

Reaction score
hi geeks, I have my first 'exam' tonight at college and we have to label a diagram of the nail/fingertip......now the diagram in the college notes is labelled slightly different. For anyone who has marion's book their labelling for the eponychium and cuticle is the other way round. ( the cuticle is above the eponychium, instead of shedding from underneath it)
Now my feeling is that I should label it correctly (i.e. As in Marion's book) and if I get it marked wrong, challenge this. But then I keep thinking should I just label it as in the college notes,even though I know it's incorrect (for a quiet life!)
So what would you guys do?
Lou xx
Posted via Mobile Device

Do it as they do for a quiet life.

But what if you brought your book into class and showed the teacher?

BEFORE the exam, and hopefully, she'll share the info and other students will benefit as well?

I agree with Victoria. If you know it will be marked wrong, I would just label it as the notes dictate. You can change the world, after you get your foot in the door. :hug:

Unfortunetly I would mark your answer incorrect if you labelled the diagram wrong. Its such a shame that this happens but in your final exam putting footnotes on a test paper will do nothing for you. The good thing is you know there is a difference, and can take this with you throughout your career.

Latest posts

Back