what would you have nipped or tucked?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luckybird21

Reaction score
ok, with all of these extreme makeovers on the tv, and i am so addicted to watching, just thought i would ask, has anyone had any plastic done, why did they do it do they love it or hate it, would they do it again.

and,...

if you haven't had any, what would you do if you had the chance.

Im so nosey!!!!!

I have had none, but would probley concider, lipo on inner thighs and hips, removal of stretch marks with the chemical peel, and when im older a breast lift.

will prob' never get any of it done, even if i had the money!

Oh, this is a good one!!! *hugs Bird!*

I am 24 years old, 5'8, 145-155, and I have a 2 1/2 year old, and a 4 year old. Although I am considerably young, my children have destroyed my midsection! I would love to have a tummy tuck to remove the excess skin/stretch marks from my stomach.
I have naturally large breasts (38DD before kids), but now, after my kids, they are 38F, and starting to go south! LOL! Thank God for underwire bras! So a Breast lift/reduction would be lovely, and some lipo for my inner thighs.
Although I've made it sound bad, my husband thinks I'm sexy as hell, and I look damm good in my clothes. I think because it's your own body, you're always going to be critical, and notice things about it that others don't.
I'm embarassed now that you all know what I look like naked, lol, I only hope any other posts are as graphic as mine. *wink*

If I had the cash I'd have a boob job tomorrow. I'm a 36a on a good (fat) day. I blame breast feeding for my loss LOL. Mind you with the amount I've spent on padded and gel filled bras I prob could have paid for the surgery by now.

i would love a boob lift, and lipo on my thighs,
but the main thing i would get would be a tummy tuck, having 2 kids has just made it saggy, you can hide it but you always know yourself that its there lurking under your clothes.:lol:

I am saving up for a Tummy Tuck & a Boob job
i'd like Lipo suction here and there.I've had Botox and a bit of filler (I Love it )
In my Salon I have a Doctor come in to do the Botox & filler on my clients i'ts really popular .

Ruby :D

I would love a boob job, mine are heading south after breastfeeding too. Would love Tummy tuck and Lipo ooh and a bit of a face lift brow lift if that aint too much to ask. Can they lift bums too lol!
Seriously tho I have had botox and my tash lazered(i did not quite look like a gringo but was very paranoid). I have to be honest and say I have had a cosmetic op on my nether regions (yes a designer vagina). the NHS bodged my bits so I damn well got them to sort them out and I have to say its a great source of hilarity with my mates as you can imagine!! (god that sounds as is I flash it about doh! I DONT i can assure you lol!)TOO GRAPHIC HUH!!
pam xx I will die of embarrassment if I ever meet any of you now lol!

I'd have a boob job, if I wasn't so squeamish - or poor! I'm lucky that at 34B I'm bigger than my mum and sister, but I've fluctuated from 32A-C - 34B with weight gain and the pill and I don't want to diet anymore (size 12 but I wish I was a 10 again - that's the problem with coming HOME from uni! Most people think you put on weight when you go, but it's worse coming back because mum can afford to fill the house with all the snacks and treats I can't!)

As a family we're looking at shelling out on the boob-growing pills Tara Palmer-Tompkinson's been using. I tried a cheaper brand and I think they did work a bit, but I'm prepared to shell out to see if they work because it's still cheaper than a boob op.
That said, the injections that are like botox for boobs are meant to be coming out next year, and a husband on my mum's friend does botox, so maybe he can train in that too :)

i would definatly have a tummy tuck , i was huge when i was pregnant and i am only 4ft 9 , so i have all this skin that shouldnt be there :rolleyes: , i guess thats the price of pregnancy lol , i would also have a brow lift , and cosmetic dentistry, i wouldnt have lipo coz that looks really painful all that prodding about with a stick , my boobs are ok but if they headed south i would have an uplift , god how much do you think i will have to save :green: , doubt i will ever do it though !!! i am faar too poor lol

If I didn't know what surgery felt like I'd have a boob reduction and my nose fixed, however after major surgery twice in the last 12 months they can chuffin stay as they are!!! :lol: J xx

excellent thread Lucky :D

Do they have an 'all-over-cellulite/wobblybit-reducer'? I'd have one of those, lmao

...seriously though, I would have a tummy tuck... like mglover said, my kids destroyed my midsection too.
I had a breast reduction 5 yrs ago when I was 30, the reduction was down 2 cup sizes to a B/C, best thing I ever did, yes it's painful, yes it's a long operation (5 hours), loads of stitches, quite a bit of scarring but they do fade with time... and yes I do feel shed loads better for having it done. I don't get the upperback problems anymore which was due to the extra weight on the front.
wow can't believe I told you that, not something I talk about very often :o

I actually, Wouldn't have anything done. I hate surgery full stop and wouldn't won't to put myself at risk. Yes I do have bits that are not as flat or perky Lol
But I can live with them ;)

I have to say, very little could make me want to undergo the knife - its scarey enough to go in for medical reasons but the fear of everything that could go wrong settles it in my mind :eek: - imagine just wanting to "tweak" something and coming out disfigured or, worse still, not even coming round from the anaesthetic.

I think I'll wait for some more scientific advances that don't include the use of anything sharp!!!!

OOh I would love a boob reduce .... but I think a diet might do it for free :) Going under the knife just aint for me .. not out of choice anyways ;)
Would defo have laser for me moustache though lol I hate tweezer time :)
Jo xx

I forgot about dental procedures! I'd love to have my teeth whitened, in fact they need to be (too much coffee).
I do watch a lot of medical programs (surgeries), and I find it fascinating! I've seen various breast operations and they look painful!!
I once said I'd never have work done because I was afraid of anesthesia, and the pain during recovery. But right now I'm willing to go through it, because no amount of diet and excercise is going to make all the excess skin go away.

I would love to have a boob job - if I could afford it.. The other thing that puts me off, is having to have the job done every 10 years!! (Well, that's what I heard anyway...)

Like the idea of the boob botox!!!

I would like a booblift and probably inplants also a bum lift, some botox, some restylane, my teeth whitened and I might as well go for some hair extensions as well to finish the look. Well to put it in a nutshell if I could look like Cat Deeley with slightly bigger boobs I'd be so very happy.;)

Tummy Tuck is the main one i would like to have, coz even with exercize and dieting, thats the one thing i can't seem to get back into shape.

I've only had one child but it really did my muscles in. Saying that i don't know if i had the money wether i would have the guts to have it done. (pardon the pun...lol)

I would love to have some lipo on my inner thighs and abit on my backside, but i've heard its rather painful, so i'll just have to keep dieting and exercizing.

Planning on losing just a 1lb a week till xmas, then i would have lost my stone....yes its only 14 weeks till christmas.

s*** i didnt realise it was that close to xmas :eek: lol

D'oh, realised I said 'boob botox', I think what I meant was 'collagen for boobs'. Either way, supposedly it's 'natural' fats or something or other that gets injected to boost your cup size, and then gradually gets broken down by the body. It's about £1,500 a time, though, and lasts about 3 years, so more expensive than a boob job!

And surely maybe more likely to go lopsided...?

think it would have to be porcelain veneers for me, and abit of lipo on hips, a boob job, a face lift, - urm let me think oh yes, my bum lifted too

Latest posts

Back