What would you say is your biggest seller

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jenny2

Reaction score
Waxing Normal
Interm Waxing
Faciels
Tanning
Manicure
Pedicures
Nail enhancements
Tinting
Childrens partys
Eye lash extensions
Body treatment exfoliate and nourish/ body wrapps

can not think of any more off top of my head
Ps sorry about my spelling it gets worse:lol:

At the moment I would say that it's waxing for me. Followed by pedicures and then nail enhancements.

Business is good!!:)

Pedicures,Waxing and Facials for my mobile business

Nail Enhancements closely followed by Pedicure and Gel toes

Sue :)

For me at the moment it's tanning and then nail enhancements as the proms are coming up and I have loads booked in for that.

Spray Tanning - I also do quite a bit of waxing and permanent make up

When i had my business it was always facials,and natural nail care and pedicures,then waxing......i think it is what you naturally love that you promote....:)

HI EVERYONE!!
I think i'm the odd one out, i seem to be getting no end of eyebrow reshapes/tint :eek: and the good ol lip wax

so i suppose it's waxing at the moment

it's been like this for 2 months i'm not kidding i even did a lady's eyebrows and two of her friends rang the following day for the same treatment
strange!!!

xxxlouxxx

natural nail overlays, mainly french on fingers and coloured gel set with gems or nail art on toes.

Everything nail related, spray tans and MD Facials are my biggest sellers.

Hello there

at the moment i would have to say

waxing
tanning
manicure
pedicure
makeovers

i find that facials massage and reflexology are not as popular at the moment. as summer is here everyone wants the holiday stuff which is cheaper for them i guess.

For me its:

Waxing
Tanning
Massage
Manicures
Lash & Brow Tints

Thankfully business is good too.. :)

I love my job :hug:

Thid thread makes for interesting reading! I have just started out and have recently completed a body massage course, now looking to do waxing but need a model for this so have to wait for her to grow her hair!! Was thinking of doing another course whilst i am waiting but not sure what to go with, think tanning will be too expensive as the kits are expensive with the tents etc. Nails don't really float by boat so don't really want to do a course in them, but seems they are good sellers.....hmmm decisions, decisions!!

For me it's
waxing ( intimate )
Manicures
Pedicures
I love my job too xxx

Without a doubt - spray tanning, tanning parties and childrens parties.

waxing, especially legs and eyebrows
spray tanning
pedicures & manicures

for me it's Waxing,Massage,Manicures,Pedicures ,Lash & Brow Tints & brow reshaping..but seems to have gone quiet this last few weeks.

Pedicures! Without a doubt.

Followed by acrylic then manicures....

pedicures, facials, tanning
:)

For me it's pedicures, facials & waxing (especially upper lips, probably because the suns out & they always seem to show up more in the light!). That said, I seem to have taken a lot of bookings for body treatments recently, especially leg & cellulite treatments.

I always think that although the seasons have some influence, a large part of it is enthusiasm & selling. I for example love doing & having facials and so naturally people get excited about the idea of having them. Likewise, as the summer comes I enthuse about body treatments involving rehydration & massage to improve the skin tone and voila - loads of body treatments!

Latest posts

Back