What would your partner say

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ch-ela

Reaction score
What would your partner say if I asked them to say what they love most about you?

And what about what they could do without? :wink2:

Cause she is the "bestest" is the most often word he uses to describe me lol

Sent from my SGH-I337M using SalonGeek mobile app

My husband would joke at first and think something silly like "her t**s!" He would then probably say that he loves it when I smile and am all cuddly and not shouting at him!:lol:

He would say he doesn't like it when I get easily irritated. He also doesn't like my negative side!

Last edited by a moderator:
My partner would call me the queen of procrastination! Haha, I think this is what annoys him most about me.

He likes my cooking :wink2:

A friend of ours asked us this recently, I launched into a mini speech on how hard working he is, what a great dad he is, his gorgeous chocolate brown eyes... He said "I love the way she sleeps - quietly & without moaning".
After 6 years of marriage & a further 5 together before that, kids, mortgages etc etc, compliments of any kind from my hubby are defiantly a thing of the past!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

My partner always says my eyes and sense of humour, but to his mates, I imagine he would probably say boobs and bum :) xx

All I can say, is he would be a quibbering wreak without me :D

He told me my fault once, but I have forgotten what he said :wink2:

Without doubt my husband would say my ass! He smacks it all the time....I hate it because it's massive, he loves a big butt!

Tea. My tea making skills...

Apparently it's a skill I should be proud of. I kid you not, this is what he came up with! (a few years ago too, not said in jest I might add).

As for the other question, no doubt the list is vast and endless, and I don't want to know! I think my tea making 'skills' speaks for itself!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

My partner is like my right hand man.... In fact it is my right hand!!
Pros ... Never complain about right hand.
Cons ... I'm always making right hand work, but he does it without complaints either.

We have such a happy understanding ;)

My partner is like my right hand man.... In fact it is my right hand!!
Pros ... Never complain about right hand.
Cons ... I'm always making right hand work, but he does it without complaints either.

We have such a happy understanding ;)

Victoria! I didn't expect any such rude answers! :eek:

I'm going to ask him on the phone tonight because to be honest he hasn't got one good word to say about me. He would say my faults are that I'm messy, argumentative, a moaner, disorganised, fat, lazy, clumsy, stupid and boring.

Stay tuned for the good bit, I'll post it later.

Victoria! I didn't expect any such rude answers! :eek:

Haha that wasn't rude Ch-ela, it means I am right handed so the first hand to get to work when ever I do anything.
For once I hadn't thought smut first lol

I'm going to ask him on the phone tonight because to be honest he hasn't got one good word to say about me. He would say my faults are that I'm messy, argumentative, a moaner, disorganised, fat, lazy, clumsy, stupid and boring.

I know that he has told you you are a good mum! Didn't he treat you on mothers day for that reason?

Haha that wasn't rude Ch-ela, it means I am right handed so the first hand to get to work when ever I do anything.
For once I hadn't thought smut first lol

Yes, but I did :wink2:

I cant wait :lol:

Does he really say all of these horrible things MM or are you just messing? If the answer is yes then he needs a slap on the gob!:irked

Just asked these qs.

There was a lot of neck scratching and "mmmm I don't know" mutterings.

When I told him it was for SG he came up very quickly with "Grumpiness" (Eek! I thought I was a little ray of sunshine........bit of self-delusion going on with me!) and "Your wisdom" I think that's OK, but a bit random :confused:

Without doubt my husband would say my ass! He smacks it all the time....I hate it because it's massive, he loves a big butt!

Just asked him and his first answer was "you're beautiful face" I'm not sure if he was taking the piddle or not!

Latest posts

Back