What's for dinner?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im having extra lean square sausages and beans for dinner!!! Syn free ( sw'er )

Vegan irish stew and bread yummmz

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Homemade bruschetta and spag bol. Was yummmy xxx

Sent from my HUAWEI Y300-0100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Curried goat rice and peas left over from yesterday, but damned delish!!

I'm going to do my usual 4:15pm M&S Monday visit while baby is at dance class. Can usually pick up Monday night's tea for next to nothing as I follow the "yellow sticker" girl around as she reduces everything at about 75% off. It closes at 6pm so if its today's date, its gotta go!

Ended up with a lovely count on us prawn salad for only 75p. Bargain!

I had leftovers from last nights roast - cold roast pork & all the veg in a bubble & squeak. Nom nom nom

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Home made steak and mushroom pie with puff pastry with carrot and parsnip mash was yummy and both the children ate it

Pork belly with fondant potatoes and black pudding on a bed of braised cabbage with a cider, honey and mustard sauce. Been watching Gordon Ramsay over the wkend then my partner always thinks he could give him a run for his money. It was very good but that was probably coz I didn't lift a finger to help prepare it. X ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1394483596.475375.jpg

Chicken and blackbean / boiled rice for me tonight!

Roast beef dinner!! Yummy!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Cheesy enchiladas :)

Chinese take away...yum! X

Jonathan Phangs carribbean beef stew in slow cooker with rice tonight!! Mmmm xx

Veg soup and a huuuuge tiger baguette for me tonight!!

Jonathan Phangs carribbean beef stew in slow cooker with rice tonight!! Mmmm xx

Oh please please please tell me where I can get this recipe!!!!!

God starving reading this but last night I made oven roasted butternut squash (put some peri peri seasoning I had on it while roasting) fried off some diced chicken, then made a sauce with fried onions and peppers and threw in spinach and a tin of tomatoes. It was one of my random 'use up all the contents of the fridge' dinners but was really bloody yum for a healthy dish! Hubby loved it!

Oh please please please tell me where I can get this recipe!!!!!

I can't find anywhere online!! I will type it up for u soon Xx

I can't find anywhere online!! I will type it up for u soon Xx

Thanks! I looked everywhere online too and the only thing I could find was one with chocolate in it. I really need the slower cooker one you've got! Xxxx :D

Thanks! I looked everywhere online too and the only thing I could find was one with chocolate in it. I really need the slower cooker one you've got! Xxxx :D

The recipe I do has chocolate in!! I just fry all first then chuck in slow cooker. Add choc hour before finish xxx

Latest posts

Back