What's for dinner?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you think it would be okay without the chocolate?

Do you think it would be okay without the chocolate?

Don't see why not, it does make the dish different and rich tho! Calorific Haha xx

Sent from my HUAWEI Y300-0100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Reviving another good thread :)
Tonight I'm doing garlic n herb chicken wings. Beef burgers with bean salsa and Montgomery jack cheese and salad. Followed by carrot cake n orange cream cheese topping. Washed down with kiwi n lime cider (which I'm not sure about so the sangria is on standby!)
What are you having?

We've just finished a really early one; we have a cooked breakfast on Saturdays and miss out lunch.
We had pork and red pepper kebabs on a bed of spring greens, with roasted sweetcorn and a baked potato.

This! Nom nom nom

Urghhh, can never upload pics...it's meant to be what's left of take out pizza

Chinese takeaway (first in years) then cream cakes and lots of wine. Diets going well!

Fishcakes and chips.. Yes from the chip shop! Very naughty but very nice :)

weve got Japanese being delivered i refuse to cook as ive been busy all day whilst those 2 has sat around !

Fillet Steak :) mmmmmm

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've just picked up from our local Turkish restaurant:

Fattoush salad
Chicken kebabs
Kofta lamb kebabs
Shami rice.

Mmmmmmmmmmm.

I didn't enjoy mine. It was called something yaki udon !!!

Yukky udon !

Poached salmon with a warm chick pea and lemon thing, brown rice and asparagus.
Am now tucking in to greek yoghurt and blueberries

Poached salmon with a warm chick pea and lemon thing, brown rice and asparagus.
Am now tucking in to greek yoghurt and blueberries

You're just too healthy.

That's why I look like I do!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

You're just too healthy.

That's why I look like I do!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Am still a chubster

Tonight I'm having chips n cheese salad. Seems boring but one of my easy favourites before my night shift tonight ;) it's BBQ weather, I'd love a BBQ today! Anyone having one?

I'm having one in a min ;) lots of fresh meats and salad, everyone else is having burgers and hot dogs! I will stay away from the carbs lol x

I never ever eat dinner! Only time I have dinner is if I go out to a restaurant I must be weird :p

<3 Stephanie <3

Full Caribbean meal. Chicken , rice & peas home made coleslaw , plantain , yam ,fried dumpling & salad.

I never ever eat dinner! Only time I have dinner is if I go out to a restaurant I must be weird :p

<3 Stephanie <3

Why? Do you have a late lunch? I can understand missing breakfast. But not dinner ;)

Why? Do you have a late lunch? I can understand missing breakfast. But not dinner ;)

I dont really have breakfast or lunch either to be honest! I kinda just snack or pick at things during the day dunno why just a habit iv gotten Into I suppose!

<3 Stephanie <3

Latest posts

Back