whats on your 'feet menu'

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MINKUS

Gel Junkie
Reaction score
Hi Fellow geeks

The sunshine is finally coming out, and my 'toe bookings' are coming in thick and fast.

What do you offer - and what do you charge (only if you dont mind disclosing):green:

I currently offer....

Toe nail paint only £10
Gel Toes £25
Pedicure Polish finish £25
Pedicure Gel finish £35

My most popular service is just the 'gel toes ' @ £25.00

I DONT charge for my jubbly sworovski rhinestones:smack: ( i know i know) i include them in the price.

Whats your most popular 'foot' service.

Thankyou peeps in advance:hug:

My most popular is Gel toes (£22.00) followed by Spa Pedicure then Raw Earth Pedicure then Solar pedicure.........and I charge £0.50 for each Swarovski crystal:lol:

Gel toes for me too...same price £25...takes about 40 mins (ish) ching ching !!

I have been trying to find someone in S****horpe that does the gel toes.....and all i am getting is people looking at me as if im from another planet lol

Wish you guys lived a little closer *sigh*

We offer sole delight, which is a overall after winter to remover all hard skin and overgrown cuticles. We use Callus eliminator and cuticle eliminator great for dissolving the skin and just peels off. Painting is optional

gel toes is the most popular for me
it is really easy money
like you amber, i dont charge for extras lol

then normal pedis at 25.00
geltoes are 35.00

gel toes is the most popular for me
it is really easy money
like you amber, i dont charge for extras lol

then normal pedis at 25.00
geltoes are 35.00

do you do a pedi & gel toes nic?

I offer 4 different Pedicures, Express-£12, Classic-£17, Spa-£25 & Raw Earth-£25. I also offer Gel Toes ( Fantasy Feet )-£30.
My most popular services are the Gel Toes and the Spa Pedicure! Sometimes together!

xxx:hug:

do you do a pedi & gel toes nic?

no amber, i dont do the two together
i offer a pedi or gel toes
cos i soak the feet in a pedicure and do foot file, scrub and massage and polish
in gel toes i just do gel toes
is that what you meant?

no amber, i dont do the two together
i offer a pedi or gel toes
cos i soak the feet in a pedicure and do foot file, scrub and massage and polish
in gel toes i just do gel toes
is that what you meant?

yes you got me right mate.

I dont often get asked for a pedi then gel toes and 'strictly speaking' i SUPPOSE you shouldnt do the gel after a pedi (ok b4 i spose) but sometimes i get the odd client say 'oh but i love a good soak and i dont get that with just gel on toes'

Amb x

spose you could do the normal pedi afterwards, and charge them for both .kerching!!
thats what im doing next week and client bring wine in lol

I always do gel toes first and a pedi after if they want one.

I'd prefer to do it the other way round - especially my pole dancer :eek: but always thought I wasn't supposed to soak the toes first:confused:

Last edited:
have a mate comes and brings wine.

The nails look like comp nails when she leaves my house....the next day its like 'who the heck did them':eek:

Gel toes for me too...same price £25...takes about 40 mins (ish) ching ching !!

Yep me too
I have them on my menu as a Pedique..... sounds posh don't it lol..........

My gel toes are only £16.00! (might rethink price)
We do an Express Pedi £14.00, Spa Pedi £21.00 and I charge extra for french (£2) and diamonds.

Oh just remembered (sorry age) we do a callus peel for £30.00, includes a pedi and polish too.

My gel toes are only £16.00! (might rethink price)
We do an Express Pedi £14.00, Spa Pedi £21.00 and I charge extra for french (£2) and diamonds.

YOWZA....what do you charge for 'fingers' natural nail overlay ?

I charge £25 - so same for 'natural nail overlay on toes'

Its fab. !! I want one as well:lol:.

Latest posts

Back