whats on your 'feet menu'

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YOWZA....what do you charge for 'fingers' natural nail overlay ?

I charge £25 - so same for 'natural nail overlay on toes'

I don't get much call for overlays on fingers but i would probably charge between £25.00 - £30.00, as my full sets are £35.00.
Yes rethink tomorrow along with all my other problem....... lol

I do gel toes but i dont think im pushing them in the right way because when i say to people i have gel toes they sort of turn their noses up a bit or cant quite get the concept of them! Still my sis and i love them because they dont chip if you wear pumps all day long!!

My most popular tootsie treatment is nail art and this ranges any where from £8 to £30 depending on how long it takes me,
i must do mine and kick start them all into gear :hug:

Gel toes and straight file and polish are the only feet treatments I offer, and gel toes are the most popular. I charge £25 and have found wearing them yourself with gorgeous flip-flops does get clients interested.....

I do gel toes (very popular in summer) £22

Spa Pedi £25
Raw Earth Pedi £20

Basic Pedi (just cuticle work, file and polish) £10

I am enjoying all these services better these days since getting my new couch as it means I don't have to be on my hands and knees to do the smile lines anymore, now I just raise the client to my working level ... its so kewl lol!!

I have been thinking of doing gel toes. From this thread it seems popular, what products do you use? I would also have to train for this.

I have been thinking of doing gel toes. From this thread it seems popular, what products do you use? I would also have to train for this.

I use Creative Brisa (did the conversion course) You don't need any special training to do toes (though courses are available)

I offer

Mini pedicure (Shape,Foot lotion and polish) £8.00

Luxury pedicure (shape,cuticle tidy,Foot & leg massage,Polish) £12.00

Spa pedicure (shape,cuticle tidy,Foot & leg massage,and all spa pedi products & polish) £20.00

Gel toes £25.00

I do gel toes for £20.00 and I also offer pedicures from £15.00, I am currently offering a Summer Treat for your Feet promotional offer of gel toes and a basic pedicure for £20.00this is only running for a few weeks and I am so busy, I will however rethink my prices ready for summer.

Sue

I do 2 pedis and acrylic toes -

anyone else do acrylic on toes????

xxxxxxxx

i have on mine , file and polish , regular pedi , spa pedi , and gel toes (which have just done on myself this morning :green:)

Reflexology 55 mins £25
steamed mitts, reflexology, foot massage
Pedi Karma TM 55 mins £25
an ayurvedic foot ritual that encompasses oiled reflexology, marma points, 3-metal bowl foot massage, ubtan, designed to balance your dosha and can aid detoxification
Feet Treat 30 mins £10
using the Thai pedi products, foot soak, exfoliation, mask and massage
Padabhyanga 55 mins £25
ayurvedic foot massage mapping the chakra points

Latest posts

Back