Whats the funniest thing you have seen advertised on a van or car

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lancslass

Reaction score
I was driving back from town tiday and noticed a white vehicle in front of me adverising what ever the drivers buisness

I noticed two poodles either side of the writing and is was a mobile dog grooming buisness,,,,good idea i thought.

THAT was until i saw the name of the company

DOGGIE STYLE

Can you imagine all the calls she must get asking if does DOGGIE STYLE

i could not stop laughing and then i thought HEY IT WORKS AS I HAVENT FORGOTTEN THE COMPANY NAME ,,,,well done that clever lady

What have you seen funny lately advetised near you......

A cake maker.... with a purple funeral car... a Hearse with all the wood in the back.... and the slogan...

'Cakes to die for'

It is always around and about!!!

i think i would be a bit worried about using that company lol

A builders van thats got the name Rajah's on the side and underneth it says " youve tried the cowboys now try the indians :lol:

i think i would be a bit worried about using that company lol

:lol:

It certainly sticks in your mind though... and as morbid as the car is... it is painted pleasantly with balloons and coloured stars etc etc...

A builders van thats got the name Rajah's on the side and underneth it says " youve tried the cowboys now try the indians :lol:

That's priceless. I can't remember the whole saying on a lorry I saw, but it was for transporting food in cold storage ... it went something like super cabi fridge olistic expert ... and I can't remember what they had for the "alidocious" bit!

There is a shop that has closed down in Fareham, and the widows have been painted out white - someone has written curtains made by Paul M Apart!

I was driving back from town tiday and noticed a white vehicle in front of me adverising what ever the drivers buisness

I noticed two poodles either side of the writing and is was a mobile dog grooming buisness,,,,good idea i thought.

DOGGIE STYLE

i could not stop laughing and then i thought HEY IT WORKS AS I HAVENT FORGOTTEN THE COMPANY NAME ,,,,well done that clever lady

ha now im glad its not just me that thinks that lol - i was designing an advert for a company (dog grooming) and underneath their name they wanted 'the doggy style salon' underneath it - and i rung her to question it, to see if she still wanted it in the ad cos it sounded a tad on the rude side - she said 'well it made you ring up didn't it' suppose it makes you remember the names like you say xx

The only one I can think of was not on a car or van but a road side sign. (If that's allowed)

There is a place in Cornwall near Padstow, which is a strawberry farm, and the farm is called "Bogeys"

The sign reads:

BOGEYS STRAWBERRY FARM-
PICK YOUR OWN!

I saw one a few years ago that had "beaver carpet cleaners" on it. i found it that hilarious i still remember it now! lol.

He he :green: This thread has made me giggle!

The funniest thing I've seen is a van which is often around on the Wirral, and must deliver fresh chicken to caterers and restaurants, because his van reads....

The Chicken Man

Poultry in motion

Another funny thing I saw on the back of a filthy white van wasn't advertising anything (well, thinking about it, it might've been....you'll have to decide for yourselves) and was a big sticker saying "Don't come knockin' if the van's a-rockin'" and a little picture to go with it :wink2: :lol:​

we have a friend who is a carpet fitter. The slogan on his van is 'The best shag in town' his business is booming and had been for years.......lol

There is a plumber's van in Glasgow, and the company name is W.C. Flush :lol:

Great thread :lol:

There's a scaffolding company down here with their name on all the vans........."b.j champion".....lol

The only one I can think of was not on a car or van but a road side sign. (If that's allowed)

There is a place in Cornwall near Padstow, which is a strawberry farm, and the farm is called "Bogeys"

The sign reads:

BOGEYS STRAWBERRY FARM-
PICK YOUR OWN!

Seen that place too (I adore Padstow, all of Cornwall actually) and lelli's one aswell. I can't think of any else!

Teri x:hug:

DOGGIE STYLE

Ha ha! I passed a van saying the same about half an hour ago!!! :lol:

xxxxxxxxxxx

I have a van round the corner from me the guy is a scafolder and on his van its says 'for that errection you've been longing for' had to giggle!!! lol

Latest posts

Back