What's the worst job in the world??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teri

Reaction score
I love doing nails and feel honoured that I can have a job that I love doing but whilst walking the dog and picking up after him, putting the contents and bag into the doggy poo bin I started to think about who collected it. (sick I know).

I thought (for me) that would probably be the worst job I could do, I'd be heaving constantly. (pukey smilie)

What would be the worst job you could do????

Just curious!!

Teri x:hug:

well i used to work for the nhs in a psychotherapy clinic

i had to spend my days typing lengthy reports about paedophiles, prostitutes, crossdressers, incestuous siblings, murderers and much more

i finally had to leave after 1 year when there was a new patient planning to attend the clinic who was a cannibal!

i must say that is the worst job i have ever done, very very unpleasant

The worst job I ever had, and I lasted 2 weeks:eek: was in a chicken slaughter house, the beheaded chickens came round on a convayer belt at head hight and I had to put my gloved hand inside every 3rd chicken, hook my fingers behind the innards, twist and pull. You have no idea how many of these chickens still have eggs without shells inside them when you do this. Its disgusting:irked: never again, would sooner pooper scoop all day every day, realy:irked:

That chicken slaughter house thing is just wrong! I couldnt do that.
The NHS job sounds very interesting but perhaps because I didnt work there!

I would hate to work in a hospital kitchen. I have a phobia about hospital food and cannot eat anything in hospitals ever, even if it came out of a vending machine!!

Jacqui

I think that worst job for me would be having to clean public toilets :eek:

I'm not good with other peeps sick and em stuff!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

people who clean out portable loo's ......or septic tanks.....or anything to do with sewage!

I do the worst job during the day.

I evict people when they haven't paid there mortgage. Its awful and for a lot of the people its totally not there fault its a case of circumstances. Then theres just ignorant people who don't care and want to live in a house for free.
Some of the stories I could tell you would make you cry, I do most days on my way home.

The worst job I ever had, and I lasted 2 weeks:eek: was in a chicken slaughter house, the beheaded chickens came round on a convayer belt at head hight and I had to put my gloved hand inside every 3rd chicken, hook my fingers behind the innards, twist and pull. You have no idea how many of these chickens still have eggs without shells inside them when you do this. Its disgusting:irked: never again, would sooner pooper scoop all day every day, realy:irked:

OMG :eek:
Difficult to top that one, you win :lol:

I had to peel potatoes by hand and then put them in the chopper and out came potato chips. I don't eat much chips anymore. It's not as bad as the chicken one yuck!

I put toppings on Pizzas on a conveyor belt in a factory......It stank and the people were horrid......Lasted 1 day (Was 16 though!!!)

Latest posts

Back