Whats with the multiple personalities

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adelekeegan1

Chatty geek
Reaction score
Over the last couple of days it has become apparent that some people are logged in under different names :eek:

To me the only point in this would be to start a thread and have a bloody great row with myself. My husband has always said I was easily amused:twisted::twisted:

To me the only point in this would be to start a thread and have a bloody great row

Bingo !

I have been wondering this myself - I struggle with one personality LOL.

Maybe it is a rep thing, they can rep each other, maybe this is the only way they can get repped LOL.

Blimey !
I have a mulitple personallity when I am just myself lol
if I made another username I wouldnt even know who I was anymore :D

That said Adele...maybe some folks leave it so long before they comeback ( I KNOW are they mad?)..that they have forgotten their passord....and just start again with a new ID!!

You don't need to do this ..as

1. I don't think you ever log off
2. You could start a fight in an empty house anyway !!

:lol:

i couldnt be assed ,:lol: is this serious ? are peeps really doing this ? sorry for sounding like i dont get it but i have been up all night with olivia , :Scared:

i have trouble remebering my username and password as it is - let alone remembering two!! xx

I am sure there is an element of this in some cases but these are easily sorted with clicking on the Forgotten Password link or a quick email to the site admin.

Personally I think it is for much more sinister reasons. :evil:

That said Adele...maybe some folks leave it so long before they comeback ( I KNOW are they mad?)..that they have forgotten their passord....and just start again with a new ID!!

Cheeky bugger, I just don't sleep, I'll have you know that I am a very nice person, however if you fancy a row I'm game !!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smack:

I love a good conspiracy .......

The funniest thing is when someone replies to themself - especially the one where someone asked if a geek could do their nails ... and their alter ego said they lived too far away :smack: !!! Or the one yesterday where someone came on obviously to cause a commotion and then forgot who they were and replied in the wrong name, now that was a dead giveaway and very funny!!!

The trouble is that people who use their multiple identities for sinister reasons think we are as stupid as they are!

The funniest thing is when someone replies to themself - especially the one where someone asked if a geek could do their nails ... and their alter ego said they lived too far away :smack: !!! Or the one yesterday where someone came on obviously to cause a commotion and then forgot who they were and replied in the wrong name, now that was a dead giveaway and very funny!!!

The trouble is that people who use their multiple identities for sinister reasons think we are as stupid as they are!

How do you know though, I realise that the one yesterday made a mistake in replying in the 'wrong outfit' but how can you tell.

ISp addresses!! xx

can't the mods see isp's addresses or whatever it is ?

Nine times out of ten it's obvious even without being able to check the ip addy :wink2: or is it just cos i'm dead nosey .............

yeah i must be slow coz i wouldnt have a clue :lol:

How do you know though, I realise that the one yesterday made a mistake in replying in the 'wrong outfit' but how can you tell.

Sandi sussed the other one I mentioned before she was even a moderator - she's a super sleuth! We have ways and means of spying on you lol - IP addies as mentioned yesterday are one of the best ways, and sometimes it's just good old fashioned detective work into previous posts etc mixed with intuition!

Sandi sussed the other one I mentioned before she was even a moderator - she's a super sleuth! We have ways and means of spying on you lol - IP addies as mentioned yesterday are one of the best ways, and sometimes it's just good old fashioned detective work into previous posts etc mixed with intuition!

ooh i love a good detective drama!! xx

Nine times out of ten it's obvious even without being able to check the ip addy :wink2: or is it just cos i'm dead nosey .............
well what can I say:rolleyes::rolleyes::biggrin::biggrin:

Latest posts

Back