Whats with the multiple personalities

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I recon if these people want to take on two idendities then let them - the entertainment value from yesterday was fantastic!

It is just a shame that both of the threads couldnt be kept on here for posterity sake!

Adele - I think you shoud have another identity too! Now that would be interesting to watch!

whatever floats your boats i suppose, couldn't be bothered myself :green:

I would definately trip myself up if i tried this!
Honesty and upfront is always best, unless you have the job of a mod and then of course its a different story (needs must as they say)!!

Blimey !
I have a mulitple personallity when I am just myself lol
if I made another username I wouldnt even know who I was anymore :D

hey you sound alot like myself

It is just a shame that both of the threads couldnt be kept on here for posterity sake!

!

too true!!! as ever clara missed it,

I don't see the point really unless your out to course trouble, :evil:

but we have some very eagle eyed mods about with an extra sense it seems, they keep the boards a safe place for us all to play xx(myself have no sense, so never work out the bad guys .....dummy !)

Over the last couple of days it has become apparent that some people are logged in under different names :eek:

To me the only point in this would be to start a thread and have a bloody great row with myself. My husband has always said I was easily amused:twisted::twisted:

God I miss everything on here! I haven't the faintest idea who, what or where! LOL - Dopey Geek LOL

It just shows you.........you never quite know who you're talking too.:wink2:

God I miss everything on here! I haven't the faintest idea who, what or where! LOL - Dopey Geek LOL

im with you hun :rolleyes: :biggrin:

I have another personality her name is Anita, but I dont let her loose on here coz she is my alter ego and can be quite gobby (unlike me) so she stays mainly in her box under the stairs:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :wink2:

I have another personality her name is Anita, but I dont let her loose on here coz she is my alter ego and can be quite gobby (unlike me) so she stays mainly in her box under the stairs:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :wink2:

I quite like Anita:biggrin:

Ok I want to meet this anita!

I'm not going to sit here and be left out!!:lol:

Put your hard hat on! Anita can be scary! :Scared:

I like her but I hope I never meet her:Scared:

I suspected this - I've heard she has an ASBO on her !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wouldnt be surprised, but hey I dont mind renting her out if the price is right:biggrin: she might get you neg repped though.

god i have missed all this ! ...i got on to the one yesterday but totally oblivious to the others lol

same here! I am such a nosy person too! lol
I would love to have the links to the threads you are all talking about!

I havent been on here for so long, and now realize the action I've been missing...Oh and also the super information and great help from all of you!!!:p

I will never leave again!:wink2:

I missed all this too, I miss everything me!!

Been busy with nails though, swapping my seat for where the client sits, been back and forth all day!

Corr!! That Teri is a nice young lady! I'd have my nails done by her anytime!!

Teri x:Love:

Latest posts

Back