whats your favourite nail colour of the moment and who's it by?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FLYGAL1983

Reaction score
Hey whats yours?

Mines o.p.i Im not really a waitress!!!

Mines IBD gel Bio Black (blackcurrent / purpley colour).

But I also like OPI`s "Cozu-melted in the sun"

I LOVE Insomnia by Creative ( looks like a plain, slightly shimmery green in the bottle but once its on the nail: Is it gold or is it green, or is it both? Fab) but am still awed by the marvelousness that is Neglige, such a subtle quite colour and then bam!! you put in over over Cream Puff and there is the gorgeous sexy shimmer that says "I am Neglige, watch me shimmer" I think I need a lie down.xx

I'm loving OPI's designer range...they're all so nice hard to pick just one.....wearing 'Ruby' at the moment!

Hollywood and Dark Secret both by Creative

My fave nail colour at the moment is the new CND Spring colour - Celebrate - just about every client who has seen it has wanted it on their nails LOL.

Im really liking cnd moonlight and roses at the moment. I love putting it over my french enhancements

Haken's "Crazy Aunt Hattie"

I absolutely love 'replenish' from the new cnd range- it looks so fresh and everyone has said how lovely my nails look with it on, quite a few of my manicure clients are choosing the soft pastels instead of french at the moment - also love 'vitality' for my toes

im into the new creative spring range at the moment - i only bought it yesterday but i used them at the demo i did last night and people were going mad for them!! definately the most popular colours in my kit! xx

I like OPI's "It's all greek to me" with a glitter topcoat.
have this on my toenails..

clients' top three right now seem to be
1. I'm not really a waitress
2. Fruity tutti tonga
3. Jewel of India

I have 2 favorites at the moment both sparitual one is a pinky colour lucy diamonds in the sky and the other a hot red called stellito

Strawberry Fields Forever
Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds
Fickle

jewel of India and I'm not really a waitess opi

I love the new designer range from OPI and they are all so gorgeous i cant choose!!!!!!!

i have two faves both by creative, one is cuppa joe (shimmery dark brown) and the other is work of art (red)

Voodoo, Voodoo, and err Voodoo! :rolleyes:

Just for a change Im wearing Studio 54 (Creative again) which is a bit strong for fingers ...this from a girl who constantly wears black, tut!
Ive had a few peeps ask me for it on toes this week after seeing mine.

FLYGAL1983 said:
Hey whats yours?

Mines o.p.i Im not really a waitress!!!
Mine is Sex on the Beach by China Glaze or Aphrodites Nightie by OPI
xxx:green:

Has to be either Creatives Orange a peel or Jessicas Hot Fudge

I love spike by creative!

bewitched is nice too

Latest posts

Back