What's your glam rock name?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha ok, for my real name
Fuchsia Leopardskin

And using Vixx instead of Victoria,
Lita Satellite

Lol. I got Stacey Leopardskin for my real name.

For my maiden name I got, Chicklet Shanola. :lol: This is too funny.

I'm muffi buggles :D

Pink amethyst. ,i like :-D

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

Barbie Starr :p x

Buffi Saturn haha xxx

Today I will be known as Fuscha maroon lol

Glamina Moon, oh lord I feel like I should be exposing my fanny in some gogo shorts a thigh high leather stilettos :p

Sparkle Goldenrod :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Glamina Moon, oh lord I feel like I should be exposing my fanny in some gogo shorts a thigh high leather stilettos :p

Lol see when you say fanny what part of the body are you referring to because im in Scotland and the word fanny I believe doesn't meen the same to you :-D

Lol see when you say fanny what part of the body are you referring to because im in Scotland and the word fanny I believe doesn't meen the same to you :-D

I giggled when i read this, op is from canada so can safely say she meant bottom... Phew aye haha

I giggled when i read this, op is from canada so can safely say she meant bottom... Phew aye haha

That is what I thought ,but it always funny when people use this word ,i have to check lol :-D

Lol. Ditto!!

HAHA! i didn't even think about the translation :p BOTTOM i meant BOTTOM

Hi, I'm Diva Sprinkles! Lol xxx

Misti Buggles ha ha

hahaha i laughed so hard at this! i used to giggle when bumbags were referred to as fanny packs...makes me wonder what i'd pack in mine lol xxx

Sparkle Platinum
Haha this is great! x

Also - apparently true - American female trying on trousers in Harrods' changing room, shouts out loudly to friend, " Does my fanny look big in these pants?"

Sorry North American friends, but too funny!

Latest posts

Back