Whats your new product???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kimmberlei

Reaction score
Evening all!!

As its coming upto Christams (sorry to mention it lol), there are many offers and new ideas out for Xmas. Im a product junkie!

My question is whats your most recent purchase and why??? and what products or specials do you plan to buy for the christams rush of nails????

Mine is my custom blending kit, I was meant to be doing to course before Christmas but am now doing it in March, so I decided to get a kit and ask my educator for some recipes to give it a go before hand...its fab and cant wait to learn properly!!

I have bought a few "christmassy" nail polish colours, ie mulberries, cranberry, rich, glossy reds etc. I have also got some new gift cards and bought some ribbon so that I can do the cards up a "bit posh". Havent really got any specific christmas "sets" in yet, but then I havent been to wholesalers for my monthly stock up yet!!:)

Im looking at buying the christams range from Nailtopia...im not very arty so their perfect for me!!!

WHat colours the new black this season?? Is it grey? What can u do with grey?? I suppose you could do something with silver???

ive just bought some of the nail graphix powders, ive also just ordered the mini buffers in the bucket, they were out of stock of the other buckets.

I have just purchased creatives Scrub fresh and solar oil because i need to find out what everyone raves about:green:
I have also bought some nail art pens inc red and green, and some rhinestones and soon christmas nail stickers

I'm using Ezflow HD at the moment so that's the acrylic I'm trying to use over Christmas.
I've also ordered some Nail Graphix and hope to be doing some custom blending on nail biters, and LOADS of bling.
And I've been working on some gels with lots of bling so I don't leave my gel clients out.
It's the only time of year I get to do OTT bling on most of my clients so I like to make the most of it:)

I have got some yummy glitters from Fiona aka natural nails and they are fab,i think i am becoming a glitter addict lol x

I saw the advert in Scratch for Creative's seasonal retail items (how do we find out about them normally- do they send leaflets out between catalogues?) and spotted the set of 'HOLIDAY BLING' enamels. They are called 'Pulse', 'VIP Status' and 'Disco ball' and are absolutely gorgeous. I love a bit of glitter and these surpass expectations of how much glitter you can fit in a bottle in different sizes and colours.
I've done my usual trick now of having each nail painted a different colour to try out new enamels. I can't decide on a favourite but they are all going to look great for christmas and new year parties!

Got some really nice fine mix crystal glitter, been mixing it with everything. Frosty white free edges with sparkle, Oh they look so pretty!

Hooray! Christmas is coming!:lol:

My most recent product is the new Fall Collection of enamels by Creative, I bought it yesterday and I'm already in love with Baroque, it's a gorgeous colour, impatient as I am I painted my nails with it last night and it's even more gorgeous on than it looks in the bottle lol

My latest is custom blending kit....lovin it!:green:

I'm using Ezflow HD at the moment so that's the acrylic I'm trying to use over Christmas.
I've also ordered some Nail Graphix and hope to be doing some custom blending on nail biters, and LOADS of bling.
And I've been working on some gels with lots of bling so I don't leave my gel clients out.
It's the only time of year I get to do OTT bling on most of my clients so I like to make the most of it:)
glad u are lovin the new hd , where did you do your conversion. All of my classes have been blown away by the reuslts of this new technology.

same as judy, just done my ezflow hd conversion so i have the kit, i love the cover pink so will be tweaking and playing.

glad u are lovin the new hd , where did you do your conversion. All of my classes have been blown away by the reuslts of this new technology.

I have done all my Ezflow training in Bolton.

I hope to buy all the Creative goodies in the buckets for Christmas tomorrow, can't wait to smell the Chocolaty Scentsations, but my OSNS don't have stock at the mo, so will have to wait.

well i`ve just got some new black crushed shells, i`ve sculpted them on myself and put a bit of twilight powder in the pink mix to give an overall glitter effect. very sparkly and cheap self advertising as i know from experiance at least one of my clients will have the same as me!!:) :)

Bought the Thai Pedicure kit recently, and havent tried it out yet!:)

for me its going to be the Creative Spa Mani and Pedi that I am doing on 21st November - cant wait!

Latest posts

Back