What's your OH like?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimjamjarz

Reaction score
So ladies ( and gents) random Q. But i was watching the notebook last night and wondered whether there really were guys like Noah out there? You know the sweet little notes when you wake up, the kiss to try to makeup when your arguing ect ect I suppose you need to of seen the film. (so sweet if you haven't do!!!)

So who is your Noah? Any sweet things he/she does that makes you love them that little bit more each time? Or am I just living in a dream world and films really just do not happen? :(

Look forward to hearing your replies :D x

I've not seen the film bit to me my hubby is the best!! It's the little things like bringing me a cup of coffee every morning in bed, working hard for our family in all weathers, being a fantastic father & being supportive of me in all I do x

I've not seen the film bit to me my hubby is the best!! It's the little things like bringing me a cup of coffee every morning in bed, working hard for our family in all weathers, being a fantastic father & being supportive of me in all I do x

That's lovely, :) x

Aww Noah. That's such a lovely film. Guaranteed to have me in tears. It used to be at the end, but now I've seen it so many times, I'm usually crying the whole way thru!!!

Lucyboo I've got one like yours! he brings me a cup of tea in bed every morning, works very hard, looks after the children, has supported me 110% thru my change of career from probation officer to home based beauty therapist. He might not be the most romantic of men, but I know he loves me!!

Aww Noah. That's such a lovely film. Guaranteed to have me in tears. It used to be at the end, but now I've seen it so many times, I'm usually crying the whole way thru!!!

Lucyboo I've got one like yours! he brings me a cup of tea in bed every morning, works very hard, looks after the children, has supported me 110% thru my change of career from probation officer to home based beauty therapist. He might not be the most romantic of men, but I know he loves me!!

It's sweet that he's your Noah for simpler things and knowing he loves you, as they say actions speak louder than words! <3 keep em coming geeks! :)

P.s the notebook is a Nicholas sparks film (started as a book) just a really lovely (sad) love story! X

My muffin is too cute haha. I know when he wants something cause he does this face and it makes my heart melt lol. He goes out of his way to make sure I'm ok, that I'm safe and well. He's trying his best to give up smoking because he knows I don't like it, not because I asked him to.
He use to drive 1.5hrs to see me after work on a Friday night, look after me all weekend then drive home again Sunday night even though realistically he couldn't afford the fuel. He also used to drive 2 hrs each way midweek while he was on a course to come see me for a couple of hours and drive back at 5am.
One weekend he turned up on my doorstep with a pot of orchids because he didn't manage to see me that day cause he was working lol.
He buys things randomly for me just cause he knows I'll like them.
I love him so much :)
I could go on and on but I'll stop there haha x

Not seen the film but my OH is brilliant (sometimes a bit of a pest aswell :D ). I have quite bad arthritis and I'm only 22 and my OH is 24 and he takes care of me and helps cheer me up all the time. It's been over 4 years now and I couldn't thank him enough for all the support he gives me <3 x

My muffin is too cute haha. I know when he wants something cause he does this face and it makes my heart melt lol. He goes out of his way to make sure I'm ok, that I'm safe and well. He's trying his best to give up smoking because he knows I don't like it, not because I asked him to.
He use to drive 1.5hrs to see me after work on a Friday night, look after me all weekend then drive home again Sunday night even though realistically he couldn't afford the fuel. He also used to drive 2 hrs each way midweek while he was on a course to come see me for a couple of hours and drive back at 5am.
One weekend he turned up on my doorstep with a pot of orchids because he didn't manage to see me that day cause he was working lol.
He buys things randomly for me just cause he knows I'll like them.
I love him so much :)
I could go on and on but I'll stop there haha x

Awee <3x

Not seen the film but my OH is brilliant (sometimes a bit of a pest aswell :D ). I have quite bad arthritis and I'm only 22 and my OH is 24 and he takes care of me and helps cheer me up all the time. It's been over 4 years now and I couldn't thank him enough for all the support he gives me <3 x

I want all this one day:D

Amy. Bless your heart x he sounds great :) x

I am so jealous! Mine is a waste of space most of the time but I love him with all my heart and he has given me the best pressie anyone could give. My 2 gorgeous boys! With a little help from me of course. He is there when I need him, he juggled our eldest child and visiting me in hospital when I was really ill a couple of years ago. He always has to end a telephone conversation with 'love you, miss you'
No little notes or cups of tea but I know deep down he loves me too x

What a lovely thread!
My OH has supported me through leaving my full time job and going self employed, he's been brilliant and listens to me moan and makes me feel better when I've gotten upset. He's not very romantic but the first time he told me he loved me was midnight new years :) and when we wake up together in the morning (we don't live together so it's not very often) he tells me I'm beautiful, I'm always like no I'm not! I've just woken up!
Rhiannon x

I think my husband could be described as having dedicated his life to the sole purpose of making me happy. I don't think he ever makes a single decision without considering whether or not it will please me. Bless ... I'm not half so nice or thoughtful. :o He is a wonderful man and father and business partner and we've been together for 30 years. Everyone thinks he looks like Sean Connery!! lol

Attachments

• Gigis camera 038.jpg
    Gigis camera 038.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 194
Mine is very very loving, tells me about a hundred times a day how beautiful I am and how much he loves me:lol: I, on the other hand, am completely unsentimental, so generally when he's 'being a creep' I am giving him the finger, or sticking my tongue out or just generally giving him a withering look. He says I have a swinging brick where everyone else has a heart:lol:

Aww this is such a nice thread &#58389;
Well my OH (gary) is my rock...
Always telling me how much he loves me and our boy, will do anything for us, buys me flowers, works sooo hard to support us, has a very good shoulder to cry on when I need it &#57431;
I could go on and on and on... He's just worked overtime for 2 month to pay for everything needed for my new salon which opens next week, love him lots I do &#57606; x

Awww that film makes me bawl like a baby :(

i married my Oh this April on my thirtieth. The second most special day of my life the other being the birth of our boy.

He may let his mouth go before his brain engages alot of the time lmao but he's is my best friend. He works so hard for us never puts himself first though i wish he would puts up with my rants and episodes loves me and my boy with every bone in his body and makes me laugh every day. He's kind and thoughtful and would do anything for me or our son. He's strong and patient and god knows i test that patience daily and has always got my back and nudging me along my way and makes me a better person.

Love my daft old bugger to bits :)

I love that film and I am a big fan of all Nicholas Sparks novels and films.

As for my OH at the moment I would say he is nothing like noah, he was in the beginning though:sad:

I've been unwell with sacroilitis which is an infection in the joint which connects the spine and pelvis, so I am in pain 24/7 (although getting a bit better now) and If I cry or say i'm in pain, or that I dont feel like going out because I cant walk properly, my OH just tells me to stop moaning:( to be honest I would say he is behaving like a complete pig at the moment.

I love that film and I am a big fan of all Nicholas Sparks novels and films.

As for my OH at the moment I would say he is nothing like noah, he was in the beginning though:sad:

I've been unwell with sacroilitis which is an infection in the joint which connects the spine and pelvis, so I am in pain 24/7 (although getting a bit better now) and If I cry or say i'm in pain, or that I dont feel like going out because I cant walk properly, my OH just tells me to stop moaning:( to be honest I would say he is behaving like a complete pig at the moment.

Oh honey that's not good at all. Does he not understand what your infection causes?
I hope it gets better for you soon *big hugs*
Rhiannon x

Good caring and supportive husbands (let's not forget) have caring and supportive wives too! :Love:

Oh honey that's not good at all. Does he not understand what your infection causes?
I hope it gets better for you soon *big hugs*
Rhiannon x

Thanks Rhiannon, I'm slowly getting better xx

Latest posts

Back