What's your real name and where are you from?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL, I know, right? Everyone hatin' on the beautiful American, Gr8nailz.
Er no Florrie .. the crazy American looking for trouble and fighting at eeeeeevvvery chance you get.

Er no Florrie .. the crazy American looking for trouble and fighting at eeeeeevvvery chance you get.

Hey, Shut your pie hole.

I shall be dining with your beloved on this Valentine's Day....What's his name? Axl, is it? Yes, that's it...Axl. And we shall make beautiful SPANISH music together. And he we call my name....TAMMIE.

Yeah, I went there.

Hey, Shut your pie hole.

I shall be dining with your beloved on this Valentine's Day....What's his name? Axl, is it? Yes, that's it...Axl. And we shall make beautiful SPANISH music together. And he we call my name....TAMMIE.

Yeah, I went there.

Haha but Axl would NOT you evil witch

Haha but Axl would NOT you evil witch

He's here now. Told me to tell you, "Hi" and that he doesn't like Evil Infidel Cows.

Oh and he says to quit calling him. He's tired of changing his number. It's bordering on harrassment.

Last edited:
He's here now. Told me to tell you, "Hi" and that he doesn't like Evil Infidel Cows.

Oh and he says to quit calling him. He's tired of changing his number. It's bordering on harrassment.

Have you seen the thread on fake products ... hahaha, that's what you got there with you .. a fake wannabe Axl!!!!!

Evil woman

Ladies iv sat reading this thread and you pair have made my day! Practically wetting myself reading this lol!!

Sent from my E15i using SalonGeek

Ladies iv sat reading this thread and you pair have made my day! Practically wetting myself reading this lol!!

She's an evil cow, don't let her fool you she'll suck you in and then BAM!!! She's been in prison you know - oh yes she didn't tell you that did she eh??

Ask her about it, see if she'll tell you that she was in a mans prison for 3 months, yes THREE MONTHS before they realised she was a female.

She's an evil cow, don't let her fool you she'll suck you in and then BAM!!! She's been in prison you know - oh yes she didn't tell you that did she eh??

Ask her about it, see if she'll tell you that she was in a mans prison for 3 months, yes THREE MONTHS before they realised she was a female.

OH NO YOU DE-ENT!!!!!

Axl says Hello and that Spanish women ROCK! Says he's never been much for "vanilla."

OH NO YOU DE-ENT!!!!!

Axl says Hello and that Spanish women ROCK!

Lol, I told you its a ringer you have with you right now or else he's blind!!!!

Holly from Kettering (Northamptonshire) x

Lmao!!! Coffee spluttered on to keyboard!!!

OH NO YOU DE-ENT!!!!!

Axl says Hello and that Spanish women ROCK! Says he's never been much for "vanilla."

Wow am i glad axl and shemar arent my types or id have to take you both down ;-p

'runs to hide under the bed for fear of gr8nails and jaquelineanna joining forces to come beat me up'

Jacquelineanna is an Evil Infidel Cow! I have been forced to take out a restraining order on her because she is a vile and evil woman with an Axl Rose fixation.

Vile and Evil, I tellz ya'!

Jacquelineanna is an Evil Infidel Cow! I have been forced to take out a restraining order on her because she is a vile and evil woman with an Axl Rose fixation.

Vile and Evil, I tellz ya'!
Oh Puhlease ... get over yourself already.

That restraining order expired ages ago so what you gonna do now witch?

Oh Puhlease ... get over yourself already.

That restraining order expired ages ago so what you gonna do now witch?

Axl and I are planning our honeymoon. Think we'll spend it in your hometown.

Wow am i glad axl and shemar arent my types or id have to take you both down ;-p

'runs to hide under the bed for fear of gr8nails and jaquelineanna joining forces to come beat me up'

Just read this. Who are you gonna' take down, sista?

Another enemy added to the hit list. It's getting longer!

Now then lovely, when you talk about myself and gr8nails be sure to write Jacquelineanna (Jacqui) and gr8nailz (Tammie), not the other way around xx

I am sure that somewhere in our history we had to join forces to beat off all the other would be interlopers here on SG but that is a period I prefer to forget.

She is an evil witch - sometimes known as Florrie (evil witch of Florida) and Pinocchio (vey long nose from fibbing constantly)

Stay clear the force is strong within me and I, unlike her, use my powers for only good (crikey I am getting into character rather too much methinks).

Im the same with every post they both take part in lol
Vicki :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back