What's your real name and where are you from?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Vixx,

Already replied, but I'm from Southampton to. Which part are you from. I from Bitterne myself. x
Hi Elaine,

I'm not far from you, small world huh? I am in Sholing :)
X

Completely original I'm Kelly from gosport Hampshire but now live in saffron walden, Essex x

My name is Jeni Smith and I am from Peterborough, Cambs.

Hi guys, it's Ruth and I am in London xxx

whatever you do, don't tell anyone your real name..........Oooops!

better watch out for Tammie and Jacqui......they pretend they hate each other but are actually killing off geeks one by one so they can reign supreme over Geekland. Run for your lives.

Just read this. Who are you gonna' take down, sista?

Another enemy added to the hit list. It's getting longer!

Eeek!!! ;-p

Sent from my E15i using SalonGeek

Now then lovely, when you talk about myself and gr8nails be sure to write Jacquelineanna (Jacqui) and gr8nailz (Tammie), not the other way around xx

I am sure that somewhere in our history we had to join forces to beat off all the other would be interlopers here on SG but that is a period I prefer to forget.

She is an evil witch - sometimes known as Florrie (evil witch of Florida) and Pinocchio (vey long nose from fibbing constantly)

Stay clear the force is strong within me and I, unlike her, use my powers for only good (crikey I am getting into character rather too much methinks).

Heheee!! Jacqui and Tammie you pair are freaking hilarious!!

I promise i wont attempt and fail miserably at taking you both down, im a Robert Pattinson gal myself ;)

He is hot hot hot!!!

Hi I'm Claire and I'm from sunny Teesside!! Not that my name wasn't obvious!!

Oh and MorganDazzle, you'll have to fight me for him!!!

Oh and MorganDazzle, you'll have to fight me for him!!!

Hehe your on!!! Hes mine!! Muhahaha!! Xx

Hehe your on!!! Hes mine!! Muhahaha!! Xx

You can have him. He's so, so....white and pastey. I prefer my men with a little color in them.

image2883371g.jpg

the-rock-wrestlemania-guest-host.jpg

And of course, the most handsome of them all, Kellen Swain.

408885_3368778057130_2062377996_n (2).jpg

Last edited:
My name actually is Laura White, but my mothers maiden name is Snow, so that's where that comes from.

I'm from Westcliff on Sea, Essex.

X

That's so cool I would of had to double barrelled my name loool!! X

Emma in Poole Dorset xx

Oh and my names Abbie from Essex,,, and as to why it's jimjamjarz,, basically my Aunt was playing a game with me when I was like five pretending we were doctors and I called myself 'mrs jar' (dont ask why .,strange child) so my name the whole family now call me has never left so I'm mrs jar to them (no jokes lmao) and my cousin calls me jimmy jam jarz hence jimjamjarz --

That prob didn't interest you at all just thought I'd explain loool x

QUOTE=MorganDazzle;1438181]Hehe your on!!! Hes mine!! Muhahaha!! Xx

You can have him. He's so, so....white and pastey. I prefer my men with a little color in them.

View attachment 12102

View attachment 12103

And of course, the most handsome of them all, Kellen Swain.

View attachment 12104[/QUOTE]

Hehe ok Kellen is very very handsome ill agree with that! :D

But there is something very sexy about Robert Pattinson! He can bite me anyday lol!!

I'm Claire. Originally from Middlesex (near to Watford) but now from Northampton xx

That's so cool I would of had to double barrelled my name loool!! X

It was tempting, but in the end I decided it wasn't quite professional enough!! If I wasn't working freelance for others I would've done it probably

Hi I'm karla from bury st Edmunds Suffolk!! X

Hi geekies, I'm Nicola from Liverpool and a newly added Patterson lover ;)

Ooh girls what is it with the twilight guy???

If you want vampires how about Bill or Eric from True Blood.

Or Bill AND Eric yummy

Latest posts

Back