What's your real name and where are you from?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Karena but i also get called Kaz or kazzikammy, and am from Cumbria :D

Im Leanne and I'm from High Wycombe in Buckinghamshire, I use lbrown332 cause my first name begins with an L and my maiden name is Brown and I used to go to air cadets and my squadron number was 332, its an easy number to remember!!

Anyone else from High Wycombe or Bucks??

Leanne
X

i'm jacqui from Dundee in Scotland, vital statistics 36-24-36 (hahahahahahaha not) and i like fluffy puppies and kittens and i hope for world peace...
the Ruberio is a nickname because i'm blonde but i did misspell it (way to enforce a stereotype eh) but since i'm flexible, slightly wobbly and i have eaten all the mince pies it really should be Rubbery-O now :) x

Sarah from perth, Scotland :)

Hiya :)
I just moved from Essex to Dorset!
Anyone in that area, feel free to get in contact! I dont know anyone here!
:) xx

Hiya :)
I just moved from Essex to Dorset!
Anyone in that area, feel free to get in contact! I dont know anyone here!
:) xx

Obviously my names lydia from Hampshire , Above post where on Dorset x

Same as user name :lol::lol:

Hi everyone! I'm Joanne and I am from Paramount California.

Hello I'm Emma from Leeds In Yorkshire! I have 2 little boys who are my world and I just love pretty nails 💅 xx

Hi I'm Laurie from riddings in derbyshire :)

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

I used to live in swanwick round the corner! ! x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Ho Ho Ho all. I'm Rhonda from Dundee. I picked Skin Deep as I couldn't think of anything else. I'm so duhhhhh lol. Merry Christmas to all:)) xx

Laura from cork Ireland xx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

Hi everyone. I'm Sam, originally from Rotherham/Sheffield, I have also lived in Bognor Regis but currently live in Hampshire. My hubby is in the army so I go where he goes, apart from the war zones! Hopefully next move will be somewhere hot! X

I'm Rita from Slough, Berkshire.

Originally from Essex 😃
411 is my height! Lol
(My username)

Olivia from Leeds, West Yorkshire :) x

Latest posts

Back