What's your real name and where are you from?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No. No, I got that right. Sores. Yes, SORES. Countless courses of antibiotics to get rid of the nasties you gave him. But it's all good now. They're gone along with the extra weight he gained from all the years of unhappiness living with a wretched old hag like you. I saw your pictures. Three words: FULL. BODY. LIFT.

Now he's youthful and back in fine form. He's allowing you to see him so that he may hand you an updated restraining order. Your incessant phone calls are keeping us up at night. We are exhausted from our passionate love. You really must cease and desist.

Stop calling. I'm embarrased for you. I really am.

You're much sicker than I thought. I must call you an ambulance and have you commited straight away.

I promise I won't let them send you to the mens prison again - even though it was an easy mistake for them to make.

I thought all the work they were doing with you to help with your paranoia and delsuion were working, they seemed to be but then I noticed recently you had believed you were out having your picture taken with Johnny Depp and now you have started up again about Axl.

Can I get you a cup of tea and maybe rub your head, perhaps a shawl to keep you warm and a strait jacket to keep you safe?

You're much sicker than I thought. I must call you an ambulance and have you commited straight away.

I promise I won't let them send you to the mens prison again - even though it was an easy mistake for them to make.

I thought all the work they were doing with you to help with your paranoia and delsuion were working, they seemed to be but then I noticed recently you had believed you were out having your picture taken with Johnny Depp and now you have started up again about Axl.

Can I get you a cup of tea and maybe rub your head, perhaps a shawl to keep you warm and a strait jacket to keep you safe?

Alas, no. I have your beloved Axl's love to keep me warm. Because like the dark haired vixen from every novel you've ever read, yes, I have stolen your man. And NO, you will not win him back because Spanish voluptuous curves trump vanilla rag hag sag bags.

Keep your cuppa, as you say across the pond. I'll keep your Axl. He's rich I hear. That'll do just fine. I could do with some new sparklies. When I deplete him of his wealth, I'll return him to you. One empty shell of a human being returned to, well... another empty shell of a human.

I do write beautifully. Ha!

Alas, no. I have your beloved Axl's love to keep me warm. Because like the dark haired vixen from every novel you've ever read, yes, I have stolen your man. And NO, you will not win him back because Spanish voluptuous curves trump vanilla rag hag sag bags.

Keep your cuppa, as you say across the pond. I'll keep your Axl. He's rich I hear. That'll do just fine. I could do with some new sparklies. When I deplete him of his wealth, I'll return him to you. One empty shell of a human being returned to, well... another empty shell of a human.

I do write beautifully. Ha!

Vanilla cream - jacquelineanna

Voluptuous - gr8whale

Vanilla cream - jacquelineanna

Voluptuous - gr8whale

You called me FAT?!!!!!

How VERY dare you!!!

On a side note, hover over my reputation. It's hilarious.

There I was inviting your sparring ways on my blog.........little did I know it's all kicked off again on here.

BTW For any newbies getting worried by the sheer animal ferocity; don't worry......they DO mean it!

Well I am Izzi and I am from near Loch Lomond in Scotland.

I also like a bit of fun on here geeks...but I am mindful of this Geek Commandment too...

Thou shalt Private Message if thy post is for one person

Posts like 'You go girlfriend' is like texting 10,000 people in hopes that one of them will be the person you are trying to talk to. If your message is for 1 person, PM it. If its for more, post it!

Wonder who could do with reading that ;)...or do it in the Blogs or Shoutbox!

Well I am Izzi and I am from near Loch Lomond in Scotland.

I also like a bit of fun on here geeks...but I am mindful of this Geek Commandment too...

Thou shalt Private Message if thy post is for one person

Posts like 'You go girlfriend' is like texting 10,000 people in hopes that one of them will be the person you are trying to talk to. If your message is for 1 person, PM it. If its for more, post it!

Wonder who could do with reading that ;)...or do it in the Blogs or Shoutbox!

And I just got my name OUT of the big black book with all the red marks in it. Back in it, I go.

Sorry, Izzi. I shall behave.

I've never properly introduced myself. My name is Sonia and I live in London. :)

Last edited:
Hi, I'm Lynn from Milton Keynes. My other half calls me Lynsey Pinsy x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using SalonGeek

Im Becca From Colchester x

I'm Kate (not too hard to guess!) from Oxford xx

Just realised I've already written on this thread on page one! Oops! Thought it was a new one. Ha!

Hi Everyone. My name is Carla-Jane and I live in Leeds, just around the corner from Sweet Squared HQ! xxx

Hi Caroline from kent, not many kent geeks on here :sad:

Hello! I'm Jenny from Dublin :D

Hi Caroline from kent, not many kent geeks on here :sad:

Hi everyone, Ola here also from Kent. What part of Kent are you from Caroline?

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using SalonGeek

I'm Hana from Dundee, Scotland :)

Hi I'm Dolores from Victoria, Australia :)

Hi everyone, Ola here also from Kent. What part of Kent are you from Caroline?

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using SalonGeek

Maidstone, where are u?x

Latest posts

Back