Where are you all based?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me and OH love Harrogate. He works there often so I join him for a jolly

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

I know, its is beautiful. I actually worked as an insurance broker when I was there dealing with all the high net worth clients. Apparently I got the job because I am "plummy" lol

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Even though my profile name says Andover, I'm actually in Hermitage, West Berkshire :)

Im located in somerset!

Haha virtues, half and half, I do actually like Southampton though have only visited twice! A friend has a salon down there so I was debating whether or not to take up a job there. Though my step mum lived there for two tears and had much the same as you to say about it - also that it was v expensive! Xx

Me and OH love Harrogate. He works there often so I join him for a jolly

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

My daughter starts at Leeds uni in September and we're already planning an overnight trip to Harrogate.

I'm North London originally but now slap bang between Leicester and Northampton!

Vicki x

Born in Lancashire but currently in manchester.

However I have lived all over the place,

Darwen, Stafford, Manchester, London, Cambridge, Manchester, Wigan, Somerset, Spain Manchester again. Actually I have now moved 26 times since being born.

Ready to go abroad again any time.

I am originally from the UK now living in Kelowna, Canada. I am not even going to mention the fact that its 35deg here today.
I love this forum keeps me in touch.

Born in Sweden but spent 7 years in Essex due to English bf but now back in Sweden again (without english bf) 😆

From Leicester, lived in Mallorca, back to Leicester, now Germany, then onto catterick North Yorkshire next spring

North West London all my life :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Winchester not far from southampton

From Leicester, lived in Mallorca, back to Leicester, now Germany, then onto catterick North Yorkshire next spring

Near me then I'm Richmond about ten mins away :) xx

My daughter starts at Leeds uni in September and we're already planning an overnight trip to Harrogate.

I'm North London originally but now slap bang between Leicester and Northampton!

Vicki x

Love Harrogate you must visit Betty's for afternoon tea ☕️X

From Newcastle but currently living in Middlesbrough :mad:

Based in Stoke-on-Trent :) x

I'm from cork , Ireland :)

Vicki x

Kettering? Or Rutland?

Born in Derby, lived most of my life in London and ended up in Planet Thanet!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

You need to spread the word so more Aussies come on here. Then you can all talk about brands we don't have and training we can't get. You just won't be allowed to talk about the weather. :irked: ;)

It's the middle of winter here but still cold but then again this is the sky right now so can't complain :) ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1404261705.916644.jpg

I think there is,look for Nailzoo on here,who used to be a regular and lives and has a salon in Sydney.PM him and I'm sure he started or belongs to an Oz forum.

Thanks will do!

Latest posts

Back