Where are you?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ladylee

Reaction score
hI,
Where is everyone from? I am from upstate New York in the U.S.
Is there anyone who chats on here close to me?
Lisa

hI,
Where is everyone from? I am from upstate New York in the U.S.
Is there anyone who chats on here close to me?
Lisa

I couldn't be further away(well I could), I am from a town called Sc.unthorpe I have to put a . after the C or the site thinks I am saying a rude word. My town is in North Lincolnshire in the UK. Haven't seen anyone that close to me either tbh

I'm from Delaware, rehoboth beach

Near Edmonton, Alberta here :)

I am from Merrick, on Long Island, NY

If you mean on the same CONTINENT lol, I am in COLORADO :)

Im in Hayle, Cornwall, UK, almost at Lands End!

I'm from a boring little town called Sandy, in Bedfordshire, but hopefully moving back to birthtown of Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire this year

Im from mansfield , Nottingham ....... (Robin Hood land) :green:

I'm From St.Albert, Alberta.

Am from a little place called Moreton on Wirral ( we are over the Mersey from Liverpool for anyone who doesn't do geography like me lol)

( random fact - Central PArk in New York was actually designed around our very own Birkenhead Park which was the first public park in the UK)

Just as a FYI...you can search for users in your area.....

Click on Navigation....then click members list.....then click on the search members tab on the right hand side...and then the advanced search tab just below...then scroll down to location and type the location in....hit enter and all members in that location will be listed. x

Im from mansfield , Nottingham ....... (Robin Hood land) :green:

Me too! The Guild is based in Derby but I live in Mansfield (well, Sutton really but don't tell anyone :)).

I am from Hemel Hempstead where the "buncefield blast" happened in 2005 :) (claim to fame !!) x

I am from Hemel Hempstead where the "buncefield blast" happened in 2005 :) (claim to fame !!) x
Did you hear it? My pony lived quite near it although the other side of Hemel and he was very upset for a while although he was a big girlie lightweight so that may have been an excuse to be a git! Lx

Ps I am in Hampstead, North-West London

Did you hear it? My pony lived quite near it although the other side of Hemel and he was very upset for a while although he was a big girlie lightweight so that may have been an excuse to be a git! Lx

Ps I am in Hampstead, North-West London

yes i heard it and felt it (although i did think it was a bad hangover lol) most of our neighbours windows were blown in, we were quite lucky that none of ours did. xx

Latest posts

Back