Where can I buy a Kupa Mani-pro?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hornydevil

Reaction score
I'm after a Kupa Mani-pro but I'm struggling to find a UK distributor. Does anyone know a trusted place I can purchase one?
The closest I've found is www.frenchnails.org but there website doesnt look very established and I'm funny about trusting it!
Next best after that is Kupa's official site but the trouble is shipping to UK is $100!
The units on ebay just don't look authentic and the prices are suspiciously too low (£32).
Any ideas anyone?

I'm after a Kupa Mani-pro but I'm struggling to find a UK distributor. Does anyone know a trusted place I can purchase one?
The closest I've found is www.frenchnails.org but there website doesnt look very established and I'm funny about trusting it!
Next best after that is Kupa's official site but the trouble is shipping to UK is $100!
The units on ebay just don't look authentic and the prices are suspiciously too low (£32).
Any ideas anyone?

That dose sound way too cheap.

I dont know about the Kupa Mani-pro but I use the Erica MT20 and love it. And if I have any problems with it which I haven't yet I have someone here in the UK to fix it.

Hope this helps

Any ideas anyone?

Still after that Mani-Pro??

As far as I know, Kupa do not have an official distributor in the UK and if they did, it would be mandatory to have training before you were able to purchase it unless you could show proof of some other training in the use of nail drills.

NSI sell Kupa efiles in the UK, give them a ring.

Any ideas anyone?

i think you are very wise to be cautious. i would think you should be paying in the area of £150 for that model if you can get one over here.

do you not know anyone in the states who could have it delivered to them and then pass it on? be aware of the differnt voltage though.

i personally would go for a file thats more powerful than that if you expect it to perform for a long time over many years. better to run a higher powered motor at a lower speed as it wont get hot or wear as quickly. ok if you dont use it so much i suppose.

Hi,

If you are having trouble finding one in the UK try this site in the US. I have bought many things from this site, so they can be trusted!

The Supply Source

hth x x

Latest posts

Back