Where have I been????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is it [SIZE=-1]Chongqing ????
[/SIZE]

is it [SIZE=-1]Chongqing ????[/SIZE]

There is A B&Q in Chongqing - so full marks to you for that :green: BUT it isn't there - think forbidden city :wink2: xxx

There is A B&Q in Chongqing - so full marks to you for that :green: BUT it isn't there - think forbidden city :wink2: xxx

:green::green::green:

is it [SIZE=-1]Beijing ????[/SIZE]

yeah id say beijing toox

Gu Gong, Beijing ... don't ya just love Google! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: that's where i got my answer from LOL :lol::lol::lol::lol:

seeing i got it first heres my pic

Picture048.jpg

Wow - thats a hard one Lucy - lots of building work going on!

Is it in the UK?

May we have a clue please?

ok no your right it's not the uk.

i used this pic because of the spier in the middle of the street. if you 've been there you will know it !

the picture was taken standing in a glass room that had a 360 degree view of ?????

drinking the dark stuff.

Guinness ... somewhere in Ireland?

isnt that the millennium (sp) spire in dublin??

were is the home of guinness?

were you in the guinness storehouse? that has glass viewing gallery thing dosent it?

HIYA

I have to say there is some serious talent in that rip curling, and not just what they can do with them boards
The talent that's on them:Grope:

Jenny

isnt that the millennium (sp) spire in dublin??

were you in the guinness storehouse? that has glass viewing gallery thing dosent it?

well done you got it !

we went there for st patricks weekend it was fab we went to the Guinness store house on the sunday the view was amazing in the space of 5 minutes whilst taking the pics it was sunny , raining, snowing and a rainbow pics prove it.Picture046.jpgPicture037.jpgPicture045.jpg

Attachments

• resized river pic.JPG
    resized river pic.JPG
    84.6 KB · Views: 39
Where was this?

Attachments

• where1.jpg
    where1.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 44

Latest posts

Back