Where in Glasgow can you pick up Lashes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lynam121

Reaction score
Hi all, i have a dilema

I have 2 sets of Lashes to do tommorrow afternoon and the clients want really long lashes (its the express method of lashing i will be doing)

I only have up to 11mm in length which isnt going to be long enough for her.
If i order from a website, they wont be here in time, so i need to find somewhere i can just drop by and pick them up?

Does anyone know of anywhere that i can do this?I have a car so can travell out of Glasgow within reason :) prefferably it has to be the Tray (faux mink lashes) but even a pot will do?

Thanks in advance for any help?

The Caledonian Therapy Academy, send Louise a message on here "louisetherapy" and I am sure she will sort you out! hth

Yes, I was going to suggest Louise too. You'll be better phoning though. I'm sure the number is on the Glam Lash website.

I'm not sure if they will have lashes for you to pick up today though. They have moved premises and keep their stock off site only bringing it in when they know someone is picking it up.

Thanks guys,

Yeah i was tinking the same as i done my training with them on Monday, stupidly didnt buy any then, as they advised to use the stock we already had ect, but the lash pots are just slowing the whole process down!

thanks again
L x

Thanks guys,

Yeah i was tinking the same as i done my training with them on Monday, stupidly didnt buy any then, as they advised to use the stock we already had ect, but the lash pots are just slowing the whole process down!

thanks again
L x

Get some double sided sticky tape and line up your loose lashes before hand and stick them on the back of your hand.

Thats a good idea :)!

But its more the length that i am after, i will stop by Salon Services and see if the Marvell Lash have individual pots?

Thanks again :)

L x

Yeah sally's on Clyde St (i think)? have lashes but only sell if you have a trade card.

Also, anytime I have ordered from lashbase they have always arrived by recorded delivery next day. (They are exact same lashes as glam lash but MUCH cheaper)

Why not order from them and if your postie doesn't bring them in the morning you can take a trip into glasgow if needed.

You are a star Elliebee, I have never heard of them before :)

They do Special Delivery for Sat at £8.75, your a life saver :)!

Thanks again
L x

Do salon services sell Marvel? I called a few as I was looking for Micro brushes and they said the didn't sell Marvel. The only place I know that does is Capital Hair and Beauty and they are closed tomorrow.

Lashbase have been excellent when I've ordered. If you order now they might come tomorrow but what if they don't?

Lee-Ann,

I'm sure the one in the city centre had marvel products. You've got me thinking now tho'.

It was a couple of months ago and they wouldn't give me prices on anything as I didn't have my trade card with me. They definitely had microbrushes and remover etc. Also had trays of mink lashes which I am sure were marvel...... Could be wrong (it happens VERY Occasionally)LOL

Hi,
I work in the City centre and I went along to Salon Services on my lunch break, they do have Marvel products, glue, lashes, and accessories. They were sold out of the mink lashes and I have to say, they are not the same mink lashes as the Lashbase ones anyway! They were also out of “C” curl lashes, so I am back to square 1!

Anyways, thank you very much for all your help :)

Latest posts

Back