Where is Picchi?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wendynailedit

Reaction score
I was just wondering whether anyone knows what's happened to Picchi? I loved seeing her gorgeous nails and chatty posts in the nail forum but haven't seen anything from her for ages. :sad:

I don't know but I was wondering the same thing recently :cry: I hope she comes back soon x

I was thinking about her a few weeks ago. I used to love seeing photos of her nails on the "what nails are you sporting today?" thread 😭

Yep I was also thinking about her recently, as I usually do when someone is so prevalent and then goes AWOL. Don't they realise we will miss them?!;)

Her nails were amazing and she seemed like such a lovely lady, I hope all is ok.

Glad i wasn't the only one thinking this lately. Her nails were always perfect!

Vicki :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Picchi has not been on the site since the end of last year.

You could always try sending her an email though?

I wondered this too, there was a pic on what nails are you sporting & it looked similar to picci's pics.
I will message her :)

Her blog hasn't been updated for ages either ..

There is a poster called *carly* on what nails are you sporting today, her posts and nails look very similar. I thought picchi just changed her name :/ lol x x

[QUOTE=Nails
I thought the same! Her nails are very similar x

I have emailed her & will let you know if she replys :)

Glad I'm not the only one worried about her. I was going to ask this question a few weeks ago but thought I'd look like a stalker! Please let us know if you hear anything. Xx

Glad I'm not the only one worried about her. I was going to ask this question a few weeks ago but thought I'd look like a stalker! Please let us know if you hear anything. Xx

Lol me too!

Hope she's still lurking around... I loved seeing her nails. Saw some the other day that looked just like hers but looked at the username and it wasn't :( xxx

Please let us know, as Picchi is a legend!! Love seeing her nails, so inspirational!

I wonder if BryT has heard from her at all?

LOL, always lurking in the background............

The lovely Picchi is alive and well I am happy to report. She has been a busy monkey and I am sure she will be back soon. :hug:

I miss her fabulous works to. Her real name is not Carly though so I am not sure who this is :eek:

AAH thats good news! Glad she is well. :hug:

LOL, always lurking in the background............

The lovely Picchi is alive and well I am happy to report. She has been a busy monkey and I am sure she will be back soon. :hug:

I miss her fabulous works to. Her real name is not Carly though so I am not sure who this is :eek:

Great news! Thanks for the update! Tell her we miss her! Xx

I have told her about this thread, I am sure she will be back soon :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back