Where you all from?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi just found this post & Im from Milton Keynes, I start NVQ level 2 tomorrow so if anyone else is in the same boat let me know! :)

Xx

Hi Charlmb21 :biggrin:

Good luck with your NVQ, are you doing at MK College?

Are you new to Salon Geek, this is a great site, loads of support!

Lyns x:hug:

I'm from Waterlooville in Hampshire x

Hi Charlmb21 :biggrin:

Good luck with your NVQ, are you doing at MK College?

Are you new to Salon Geek, this is a great site, loads of support!

Lyns x:hug:

Hi Lyns! :)

I am going to be at Mk college (bletchley campus) I'm nervous as I'm 21 so feel like I'll be the eldest :/

I've been on salon geek for a little while not alot though, from what I've experienced though it's a great site & will come in handy with college :)

Xx

Ooh dolledup, beautybykatie, jodie & coco. We're all local! Im kingswinford! Bluerinse is local to us all too :) who knew there'd be so many black country geeks ;)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Guess I'm really, really out numbered..lol
Little Rock, Arkansas. But, my cousin lives in Nottinghamshire 😊

Broken now Oklahoma :)

Broken Bow, rather! Darn iPhone.

I'm from Bradford in West Yorkshire :)

Columbus Ohio as of June . Before that Buckeye Arizona

Alberta, Canada:)

Idaho USA!
:Scared:

I'm from London, England :)

I'm from Essex but moved to Suffolk 6 months ago (England) x

Sent from my GT-I9100P using SalonGeek

I'm from Essex but moved to Suffolk 6 months ago (England) x

Sent from my GT-I9100P using SalonGeek

Hi, I'm the opposite...used to live and work in Sudbury, Suffolk, but now I'm in Essex!

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using SalonGeek

Hi Lyns! :)

I am going to be at Mk college (bletchley campus) I'm nervous as I'm 21 so feel like I'll be the eldest :/

I've been on salon geek for a little while not alot though, from what I've experienced though it's a great site & will come in handy with college :)

Xx

I was 38 when I started my level 2. I'm 41 now. Don't worry about being old bless you! 😊 Most of the ladies in my class were over 30 actually. Good luck with it all. Oh, and I currently live near Derby xx

Newcastle upon Tyne but moving in six weeks to north Yorkshire 😄xx

Hi I was born in chesterfield then moved to Southend when I was 4 months old lived there till I was 38 now I live in hazlemere near high Wycombe, Buckinghamshire. X

I live in Dunstable, Bedfordshire.

Latest posts

Back