Which beauty box?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katie1808

Reaction score
I am just about to embark on my new venture of becoming a mobile Nail Tech.

However, it has just dawned on me the amount of stuff I am going to need to carry with me.

I have been looking on-line at the cases and could do with some advice.

I am going to be doing Paraffin manicures so will need to carry a heater and I also offer airbrushed nail art so will need to accommodate a small air compressor too.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks.

I am just about to embark on my new venture of becoming a mobile Nail Tech.

However, it has just dawned on me the amount of stuff I am going to need to carry with me.

I have been looking on-line at the cases and could do with some advice.

I am going to be doing Paraffin manicures so will need to carry a heater and I also offer airbrushed nail art so will need to accommodate a small air compressor too.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks.

i just bought a fabulous one on ebay from a seller called boxy lady.
its a trolley style aluminium one . all the compartments lock together and you can take just one layer or all of them.additionaly, they have movable dividers in each compartment and it has small drawers in the bottom section. cost around £60, much less than i have seen them before.

Best carrier in the business is THE BUCKET BAG.

Light weight, holds most everything and if not get two.

Light weight, stable, adjustable shoulder strap and you can see everything without unlocking cases, breaking your nails doing it, and dismantling tiers of boxes. The wheels generally go wrong on them with all the dragging around.

All your tools and small bits go in pockets on the outside where you can see them get to them instantly and all your pro products on the inside.

Trust me the bucket bag is brilliant. Here's what it looks like.
To order call S2 on 08452106060

Attachments

• bags.jpg
    bags.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 304
Best carrier in the business is THE BUCKET BAG.

Light weight, holds most everything and if not get two.

Light weight, stable, adjustable shoulder strap and you can see everything without unlocking cases, breaking your nails doing it, and dismantling tiers of boxes. The wheels generally go wrong on them with all the dragging around.

All your tools and small bits go in pockets on the outside where you can see them get to them instantly and all your pro products on the inside.

Trust me the bucket bag is brilliant. Here's what it looks like.
To order call S2 on 08452106060

I might have to get myself a couple of these. They look great!! My box is so heavy and akward. :)

I found that shopeezee on the web was cheaper then a lot of places I bought a 2 tier trolley for £69.99 inc vat and delivery at the moment I am just training but seems as if it will hold the majority of my equipment ..... but the site has loads of different and bigger ones... hope this helps...

:)

Geeg, do you have the addy of a website with more info on the bucket bag? they look great

Geeg, do you have the addy of a website with more info on the bucket bag? they look great

You need to ring Sweet Squared on 0845 210 6060 for more info, they can send you a catalogue. Online ordering isn't an option yet......

I do mobile and have several different boxes depending on what Im taking. For manicures I use a vanity case, nail enhancements = 1 small "working box" (everything I need to get going) and a "really useful" box for anything that I dont use all the time ie: tips, large tub of power etc. I also do waxing so thats in another stacker box.

I know it all sound complicated but I find that I just pick up whichever box I need and go. I always have everthing appropriate to that treatment in the box, so distributed in the various boxes are several pairs of tweezers, nail polish remover, cotton pads, etc. That way I know I've never left anything behind, which I frequently did before!!!

Ive just brought a large folding box trolley on wheels which has a suitcase push up and down handle from staples. Amazing value £14.99 which included 3 packs of printer paper worth more than the box.

Karaxxx

Thank you all for you replies. Your information has really helped. :)

I like the idea of stacking or individual boxes/buckets and then I can just take in to the client what I need dependant on which treatment I am doing. Great idea! Leave the bulky bits in the car if I don't need them.

Thanks.

I bought a tiered beauty box on wheels but is a pain to carry around and get it in and out of my car boot ! the bucket bags look like a good idea :)

I noticed the CND mobile case in the magazine that came free with Scratch last month...Gloss?? It looked very smart indeed and I believe it is available next month sometime :green:

I bought a tiered beauty box on wheels but is a pain to carry around and get it in and out of my car boot ! the bucket bags look like a good idea :)

I saw something very similar to this today at pro beauty.. it was through a professional make up company. They must use it for that. Have to say it was much cheaper than the CND one. I was tempted but I had a vision of myself carrying four or five of them all at once :lol:

I was watching the bucket bag on ebay...it went for £5.01!! Hijacking the thread a bit, sorry, but I'm also watching one of the Creative Appointment Card Holder, I think they're about £4 in the sweetsquared catalogue. Its got a day to go and has got bids up to £26!! How mad is that!

I was watching the bucket bag on ebay...it went for £5.01!! Hijacking the thread a bit, sorry, but I'm also watching one of the Creative Appointment Card Holder, I think they're about £4 in the sweetsquared catalogue. Its got a day to go and has got bids up to £26!! How mad is that!

Ehhh??? It beggars belief doesn't it :eek:

yep! It certainly does. v1dry is the seller...he/she has quite a bit of creative stuff on there. I suppose it goes to show how peeps want to get their hands on anything Creative they'll pay the earth to get it :irked:

I have a beautyboxes.com one and i love it! really really good, with loads of compartments all different sizes, sturdy but lightweight.

I noticed the CND mobile case in the magazine that came free with Scratch last month...Gloss?? It looked very smart indeed and I believe it is available next month sometime :green:

If you want a light-weight case on wheels, the CND tech pak is just the business. You can call and reserve one if interested as they will go like the wind. People are reserving them already. They will indeed be in stock very shortly.

Is there a picture of the new light-weight case please:?

Latest posts

Back