Which body wrap?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Littlewhiskers

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm thinking about using the actiderm or honey I shrunk body wraps in my salon but can't find any info on training for either. Can anyone push me in the right direction please.
Thankss

Hi Littlewhiskers I'm in the same boat, I'm stuck between it works, honey I shrunk n actiderm wraps. Have you made a decision yet? I'm just currently doing my research into all 3. Xxx

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

I have shrinking violet and get great results 😄

How have you found the company Tracy I've heard mixed reports? Thanks

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

I was using shrinking violet and got good results. Aparently shrinking violet and honey I shrunk are the same company. All id say is do your research as a lot of people are now replacing shrinking violet. X

Yea that's what I've heard, I'm also looking at lipolift too

Sent from my XT1021 using SalonGeek mobile app

I done the training with the same company I done my shellac course it's great x

I use honey I shrunk have had fab results x

Personally, I wouldn't touch Honey I shrunk at the moment.
Same people as Shrinking Violet and Tibby Olivier is not doing good at the moment!

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

That's what I'm thinking after reading everything that's going on at the moment. OK my choice is down to 3, back to the research lol. Thanks everyone

Sent from my XT1021 using SalonGeek mobile app

Worth trying the ItWorks wraps! I was sceptical at first but tried one and was hooked! Im now a distributor as it saves me so much money buying them myself and also sell to my clients as a retail or as a treatment and been really busy. Send me a message if you want to see my before and afters :)

Latest posts

Back